Important read!!! It will change your life!!

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by budsmokn420, Dec 1, 2010.

1. Keep postin brotha!

2. agreed. my old posts make me giggle.

and my new ones. :)

3. Someone care to explain what they mean by "increasing the level of vibration" and such? To me, it's as if many of you are just in the process of discovering the power of your mind. Is there really a vibration, or are you failing to attribute things properly?

4. These words are, in a way, metaphors for what is. Looking for literal truth in words will not lead you to the essence.

5. No one will be able to make you understand through written text, you need a wordless instructor to show you the way... Mescalito is an amazing teacher to help you OVERstand:
    [​IMG]

6. Increasing the vibration is the ability to look Within, see a difference within you. Make a decision on that difference. Then accepting that decision.

When that is done, you will feel your vibration raise.

7. There are many vibrations. When we feel love, joy and compassion we resonate at a higher vibration. Fear and anger are on the lower end of that spectrum. Light and dark.

When you move into that higher vibrational state things are blissful. Synchronicities start occurring, sort of guiding you on a path. All it takes is an intent, and the rest will unfold. It's the power of the soul manifested by the mind.

Once you find a higher frequency/vibration than the one you are on (either through drugs, meditation, both) you create the "neural pathways" in your mind. You can now access that frequency and resonate with it whenever you want. Unfortunately everything around us is designed to dumb us down with negative energy. This is so that an elite few can control us, and stop us from achieving the true potential that mankind is.

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV5UTHRx0a4&feature=channel_video_title]YouTube - Mainstream Media Commercial[/ame]

9. didn't know where to post this, any thoughts?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOFQxlhrMzw&feature=related]YouTube - Breaking News: NASA Finds Strange Objects Around Our Sun (part 1 of 2)[/ame]

10. A little bit of fear, but i hold on and i feel strong and i know that i can.. Like to know who i am...

11. Great post OP :) I do feel the conciousness of the world rising. I went from a non believer, to what you pretty much said...And I do notice the world changing slightly, and it's not like I'm looking for change. OP, is this what your semi talking about? And who is that woman your talking about?
    YouTube - ‪Kanaal van jordanduchnycz‬‏
    (Credit to Echoes for getting me into the series :) )

12. *fart*

lol just playin guys, do your thing. im that kind of high where my humor reverts to a childish state

13. I literally had an image of you farting, with the funny face and everything. Not cool man, not cool at all.

14. @OP So glad I came across this thread. A nice change of direction and clearing of my mind!

-supa