Important read!!! It will change your life!!

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by budsmokn420, Dec 1, 2010.

1. Yeah I mean there are so many predictions about he future I think the most important thing is that its coming to us

Whether God himself will emerge out of the sky and blow us all to pieces...its going to happen

I'm much happier focusing on the present and keeping a clear mind...then wondering about whats going to happen in the future and trying to convince/inform others of my beliefs of the future

its like running in circles

The important part is that we're all here...so we'll find out

2. just had to go make my tinfoil hat i think i'm safe now.

3. haha what're you scared of boy?

4. I know exactly how you feel. The guy that runs this YouTube page doesn't get this info though directly. There are well known people in the field of channeling that channel specific beings everytime. Like for example, I man names mike Quincey channels an important being called "SaLuSa". He gets messages from SaLuSa and he posts them on his website. The original channelings(the messages) are typed out. The guy on YouTube just gets the messages and puts them into a video so it's easier for people. I personally know that the people channeling are getting actually messages from beings off earth because o have friends that know and met various channelers and I trust them. I can see how someone could be skeptical and that is fine.

- peace, joy, love, and light

5. Beautifully said. I agree 100%. Thanks for your contribution.

6. From this post I can tell I can no longer explain in words the details of this to you. It is something that takes time, dedication, hard work, and the spirituality to understand it completely. This is nothing against you. And alot of people are in the same boat as you. When the time is right you will understand my friend. Continue on your path with love and I send you light. Have a wonderful day my brother...I hope you understand.

7. I'll check some of this stuff out. Be careful just dishing out information though, you're along for the ride just like the rest of us.

8. The first time I tried DMT I had a very awsome experience that is hard to explain but basically I was everything and nothing. I was part of everything that existed and was one with it and was living off all the energy of everything in complete "oneness." I was nothing in the way that I didn't actually exist alone in a human form, I only existed through everything. Yeah very weird.

9. This is a satanic deception. They are going to deceive you all in to believing that the Illuminati have been defeated when in reality they will lead you directly in to the pit.

The people who channel spirits claim the same messages from the 'masters' as do the UFO abductees. :rolleyes:

If you don't join up with the global climate cult then you won't be allowed to consume or pollute mother earth, ie. buy or sell.

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Rev 13:17

Galactic Federation of Light - Encyclopedia Dramatica

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMiGSiJtgZ4]YouTube - PROOF - That The United Nations Is Involved In Wicca - The Ark of Doom[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqeRINnjL38]YouTube - Illuminati and the New Age of the Sun[/ame]

10. Haha maxrule nice to see ya buddy

but nah I dont buy all that shit because to me its all fear

its like if nobody gave two fucks about the illuminati they wouldnt be shit...they're only as big as we make them

and all the 666 revelation stuff is all bullshit because if some satanic takeover starts happening on Earth who would be dumb of afraid of themselves enough to submit and give in

satan could indeed prey on the weak but he himself is only as real as we make him...everybody loves drama and excitement but all that stuffs bullshit to keep people in line and afraid

you only know what you know because you learned it from somebody else...you may of formed your own idea or two

but without this you wouldnt know anything so all I can understand is that you dont really know anything

11. Sup man... :wave:

Na man; Jesus is real. You'll see.

Jesus Christ will be revealed as God in dramatic fashion after the global Gaia climate cult and the new age movement has run its course. The "man of lawlessness" has already been revealed.

I'm suprised that people don't eventually catch on to all the Illuminati buzz words that always include solar deity enlightenment lingo. The Galactic federation of Light? Bush's thousands points of light? Masons are asked at each level what they seek and they always say, "more light". :rolleyes:

I'm not dim, I'm bright because I understand who bears the light.

Lucifer is a Latin word (from the words lucem ferre), literally meaning "light-bearer".

[​IMG]

From sea to shinning sea baby. :smoke:

12. Haha yeah I mean regardless of what's heard like I say I believe the thing you can do is learn from yourself and believe in yourself and myself tells me Jesus is real and he will be back in the future so seems like we agree there...

but if we're eternal...why do we worry about the past and all these other people?

its like we put all this shit in a blender and just twist is all up....satan is good satan is bad he's the light hes the dark jesus is real jesus isnt real you're going to hell you're not going to hell...you did this while they did that so you're now different...you've emerged superior for doing this...or it was your destiny to be this person etc

I think its all real but being used in a deceiving illusive way...

like it really doesnt matter as much as we'd like it to

13. Please please please please please delete you post if you are kind enough? I dont mind you having your own opinion, but you can do that by opening your own thread. Your post is sorta on topic but I brings very negative energy and alot of fear. This is not the place for that kind of thing. I respect you opinion, but please make you own thread. I hope you understand.

And btw I know this is not deception, but even if it was I believe in reincarnation so I'm not afraid. I won't mind the day I die.

14. #54 Rastafari, Dec 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2010
    YES YES YES YES!!!! Hahaaha you're on board brotherman! Ego annihilation is what our culture is in DIRE need of! I believe the realistic approach to successfully achieve this is to drop psilocybin bombs all over the planet...
    I can already imagine the day, now... When we unite again together as the ONE HUMAN FAMILY that we are... When all these invisible boundaries, all these imaginary borders/walls we put to divide each other dissolves... all this about black/white tall/short /fatskinny... all this perception of separation needs to be dissolved in order to unite... but until that day... it remains but a fleeting illusion... But I see the day on the horizon... the night is darkest just before dawn brother... I see the day when the world unites in shamanic ecstasy... the entire Earth will be holding hands, dancing in the streets... every single person you've EVER known will be there... even the random strangers you've met... the random person who smiled at you this morning at 7/11... the kids on the rivers of Africa, all of Asia... just EVERY SINGLE living organism on the PLANET in tune/sync with this song BLASTING worldwide as we all ascend into the sky.... I love you bro <3
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVsBBR1oPS8]YouTube - Bob Sinclar Ft Steve Edwards - World Hold On [Club Mix Version #2][/ame]
    In all fairness bro, a thread is where people come to voice their opinion, so I think he has the right to post his thoughts... otherwise a biased thread is never any fun... idk

15. Love you too bro...I can see your vision now I my head. And it will be manifesting into the real world very soon!

And yes I get what your saying. I just don't like the negative vibrations and energy ya know? I want people to come and read this thread an leave feeling wonderful and happy. That can't really be accomplished when there is arguments and fear going on. I want no part of that here.

Thanks for you post my friend...id like to hear more from you.

16. I'm truly sorry about the negative energy man; I'm just trying to warn people.

There is a colossal deception happening on this planet and people deserve to know the truth.

"Truth is incontrovertible, ignorance can deride it, panic may resent it, malice may destroy it, but there it is." - Winston Churchill

17. I dont know about the spaceships..

18. Exclusion. Weird, every other religion uses this same method.

19. Ok I understand. Thanks for the respectful response. That means alot to me. I think it would be a great idea for you to open your own thread because you seem passionate about the subject. Best of luck to you own your path.

P.s. To the post above...I know how you feel brother. I guess all I can say is keep an open mind. Thanks for reading :)

20. Haha Religions dont use that same method as bud...He was simply trying to give you an informatve explaination about his beliefs

Religion would do that to cover their ass and what they believe in...OP is simply informing you that he cant answer your questions and explaining at method at which you could possibly go about learning the answers for yourself?

its like I was telling maxrule people just want to learn from people and if they cant be taught that persons wrong or however you'd like to see it

If you believe what OP is saying then believe and write down 1000 questions you have and figure them out yourself...if you dont believe then peace and love homie