Important question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Blazed227, Apr 7, 2017.

1. Ok so my girl of 12 years went bat shit crazy an tried getting me arrested, however I emptied all 24-26 plants an hid them in black bags under my trailer until I got rid of that bitch.. an ended up bein 2.5 days.. luckily she's not on my lease or loan so she can kick rocks but anyway couldn't get the plants back in for 2.5 days.. now I kept them in the bags which kept the moisture in so they didn't dry out an they accyually look like nothing happend... about half were flowering just wondering if this will cause them to hermied or not... temps didn't go under 61 or over 78.. an they accyually grew quite a bit under there lol can see all the new growth cause I had ripped an dimmed a bunch of the ones that were veggin still.. was such a pain.. the flowering ones are in 1 gal pots.. mini sog, the ones in veg are in 5 gal pots an aren't small at all... luckily they didn't find nothin but a pumpkin plant I'm growing for my son lol gonna plant it outside in a week or 2 lol was pretty funny lol they thought they found somethin

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Lol wow idk ur plants might be ok close call tho the veg ones should be just fine idk if the flower ones will hermie but they might be fine interested if the all bounce back for sure

3. Lol wow is right, I can't believe I got away with that one haha, I'm hoping they r ok.. the ones in flower were just put in flower like 2-3 days before this happend an haven't even shown pistils yet so hopefully they are ok.. an I didn't interrupt there dark cycle... they just had a little extra dark lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. There is so much info here about plants but it is always the people that fuck it up!
    Can't tell you the number of folks who had jealousy and greed drop a dime on them including all the folks with grows and "alarms" who call the Cops on themselves.

5. Right!! This is only my 2nd grow.. first one the temp dropped down in the 40s a couple times an a few plants ended up hermied an they pollinated the others pretty bad... ended up with like 3 oz of seedy harsh add bud that wouldn t barely give u a buzz unless I smoked 2 joints to the face or one big one.. an even then only a slight buzz for about 20 mins.. so I made butter with it.. that accyually wasn't to bad... I made a stick n a half of butter with it.. an it was pretty potent believe it or not... But yea the is grow was going GREAT till this crazy bitch fucked it all up.. well hopefully it's still fine...they look good.. which I can't believe.... just hopin for no hermies... I've put to much time an money in this to screw it up now.. not to mention I ran my only 10 fems, I think the. Koshers are gona be fem to tho... I got them from a friend, he said they should all be fem seeds but to keep an eye out for hermies... don't know what he ment by that.. if they have a high chance to hermie or what I don't kno