IMPORTANT QUESTION.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tzellmer, Aug 1, 2013.

1. I was wondering how long it would take a 10x35 foot porch with 12 windows to not smell like weed. I'm planing on having a little party of about 10 people in my porch while parents are gone all day. I am 18 but parents don't condone me smoking. I don't want to hear a response about me not respecting my parents or about getting a job and moving out. But back to the question, how long would it take? I have a 12 hour length that they'll be gone. Tall room with fan on ceiling at peak of room. Should I still use a sploof? Their isn't any furniture just a wood table and carpet. I was thinking keeping the ceiling fan going and stop smoking 3 hours before parents get home. I wouldn't use a sploof

2. If smoke was never in their house and will be now they are going to notice maybe not after 24 hours with the windows open

3. Well I don't want to hear snotty kids disrespecting their parents and poorly representing the cannabis community, but you didn't afford me that luxury.  I'll return the favor by suggesting  you respect the property of your parents.

4. LOL... just remember that the hotter it is,the greater the smell is..but you'll def be good if you stop 3 hours before,got the windows wide open and the fan blowin,unless you and everyone there is straight facin blunts apiece!LOL..But why caint you just step outside and smoke? If youre that concerned...

5. Or just smoke some cigs afterwards..Then if they ask,tell em it was that...

6. just smoke outside op

7. No 1. The reason I don't have a house of my own is because my campus 2 miles away and can't afford own dorm/house when going to school to get my doctoral degree. Also I can't step outback because their is a local air show going on, and both neighbors have visitors. Normally my neighbors don't care if I smoke.

8. Smoke outside anyways.. :metal:

9. the best way to get rid of the smell is to put pieces of garlic all around the room, crush em up and leave them in little piles and pour a little vinegar on them.  Just a lil bit of vinegar though, not too much.  You have to have the garlic set while your smoking, BUT you have to keep the windows closed for this to work otherwise the ganja smell stays in any type of fabric.  You need to give the smoke smell time to mix in with the garlic.  Then after about 6 or 7 hours with the windows closed, open them all up but keep the garlic around for another hour.

10. Fry some bacon before they get home.