Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

important question for DT

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bluntman5972, Oct 25, 2013.

1.  I have recently been passing all my drug test (like a boss), and even have been smoking only one day before all my test and passing with only a faint line which still counts as negative (again boss). i pass my test by drinking much water before all my test and was wondering if it would be possible for me to pass while high if u use the same method and am just full of water pissing rivers and yea you know. possible? yay or nay

2. You must not smoke all that much and or smoke not that much of reggie weed

I've never heard of someone smoking up til the day before each time and passing multiple times

I wouldn't chance it with going in high though. If what you say is true count your blessings

3. lmao I had probation for 3 years, passed all of my drug-tests, was BLAZED in court... had a Virginia judge look me in the eye in a courtroom and tell me ''stop smoking pot'' and then lets me free early for good behavior. (like a boss) 

shoutout to you OP keep runnin' game lmao.

4. Idk how ur not gettin popped for creatine levels and dilution. Even if u pop b2s ur creatine levels are still fucked, so I'm assuming ur doing Icups.... In any case just use caution haha probation is a bitch.