Important - Help

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Superjoint, Jan 9, 2004.

1. Can you all surf to www.marijuana.com and tell me if you can see the big grasscity,com banner in the upper left column????

Please let me know a.s.a.p thanks!

SJ

2. it's got a link.......saying "hand blown glass pipes and bongs"...........but no actual banner that i can see.........you only know it's grasscity when you click on the link............Peace out..........Sid

3. nope didnt see it......
    is that a good thing or a bad thing?

peace

4. now it's not there at all!..........Peace out.........Sid

5. I don't understnd, I see a giant banner with our products, what do you see???? I see it left top ,scroll a bit down

6. the grasscity banner is there now,...hey,hey :D

7. how come?? after a reload???

8. maybe my zone alarm, but it's back to what i posted earlier......hand blow...etc...etc........but the others underneath them have the address of the website they are from.........but grasscity's doesn't........Peace out........Sid

ps.......what kind and size of banner are you's talking about?

9. theres no way i coulda missed it the first time, checked the second (reload?) and voalia......
    grasscity #1 headshop....all in our purtey green colors

peace

10. sid its under the links,...you dont see it?....its our banner allright

11. ok....it works, but not with zone alarm, even though i have it set to allow personalised cookies, like the auto login at the city here...........but i see it, when i turn zone alarm off..........Peace out.........Sid

12. you can mis it it, it's this banner:

<iframe src='http://live.safekimono.nl/banner/?affiliate=grasscity' title='Grasscity.Com/EasyBongs.Com affiliate program' marginwidth='0' marginheight='0' width='130' height='350' frameborder='0'>
    Your browser is not capable of showing i-frames enter

Grasscity.Com/EasyBongs.Com affiliate program
    to go to the #1 online headshop
    </iframe>

13. Yeah...I saw it the first time I went there. It's on the left hand side and is a vertical ad.

14. Yep...that's it.

15. I'm going to move this thread to the general feed back forum, I want the webmaster of marijua.com to see it, he has the same problems and he is afraid it would hurt the sales, but I think it some weird thing we will have to fix it somehow!

SJ

16. THe webamster of marijuana just mailed me it is probalby a routing problem with a major US provider, we should wait out to see if it cleares by itself, thanks guys for checking!

Peace

SJ

17. That's cool, SJ! :)

I just went there again and then clicked on it and it went to the Shop. I think it's all cool! Usually, if there is a problem then I'm the one experiencing it. :p

18. Seems to be working good. Well done Mr. SJ!

19. maybe sites like there's would benefit from being more friendly to firwalls.........as nearly every grower will be using one.......and some smokers.........so basically anyone with zonealarm will not see it.........it may be the same for other firewalls as well!!...........all in all they are losing business, i don't know how difficult it is to get all firewalls to work with web sites, but especially with weed a ;lot of people like using the firewall!..........Peace out..........Sid

20. i see it in both opera 7 and IE6.

btw, zone alarm is the worst firewall EVER... get sygate personal firewall if you can't afford a hardware based firewall w/ stateful packet inspection.

.//chris