impeachment 2017?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by well highdrated, Oct 19, 2016.

1. seems to me like whoever becomes the president out of the two candidates that we have today... it will be a disaster of epic proportions.

the public called for impeachment of Bill Clinton after relatively (by today's standards) minor "lie" and some inappropriate conduct.

considering what's been going on with this election so far and all the dirt and baggage that comes with each candidate there will be a major outcry for impeachment, i'm almost certain.

how long will the next president last?

2. Perjury isn't minor, it's actually a felony under federal law.

That said, all of the mudslinging in the campaign will be forgotten about the day after the election. That's not going to contribute to how a president is treated by Congress.

The next president would have to be caught red handed doing something extremely bad and illegal for it to even be considered. I don't think it's that likely.

• Like Like x 5
  3. you, sir, are very optimistic... cheers

4. Hell, Hillary is getting a relatively high percentage of the Republican vote so she might just get treated better that one would expect, lol.

5. bush & obama have done some very bad things, worse than getting a blowjob, and we're never impeached

6. people tend to care more about bj's than those "very bad" things..

• Like Like x 1
  7. then i guess hillary or trump will have to receive a blow job in the oval office to get impeached.

• Like Like x 1
  8. i'm sure trump will not disappoint..
    and hillary will find her own way by "forgetting" something classified.

9. do you think, just think that maybe that mess obama "inherited" 8 years ago magically went away?
    NNNNNOOOOOO it was a mess that the first black president could-not handle.
    the powers to be knew it.
    so they scooped the pile of shit under the rug and put it away until the next election
    either hillary would have to deal with it, which would be fine, because they will still be in power

or the republican would have to deal with it, in this case trump, and that would be a disaster for the republican party and i really do think that it will break the party apart.

the good news i feel, is that out of most of the people we have been presented as a choice, trump is probably one of the better ones who can deal with the economic mess we will soon be in

10. i think the last impeachment the public went though was a major joke and it diminished its significance so now no one really cares...kinda the same thing as a sex offender...everyone is one now

• Like Like x 1
  11. We've been trained well.

• Like Like x 1
  12. neither of them have committed an impeachable offense.. you would have to be President first in order to be impeached.

13. I am well aware of that... The question is how long will it take for the public to turn on either candidate and find the next "bj scandal" to call for impeachment.
    Seems like the ground work is being done, as you say, before either one had even reached the office.

• Like Like x 1
  14. If I were an American, I probably wouldn't even want to know. It's easy to get addicted to politics when life isn't going as smoothly as you expect it to go. Always remember that whoever wins the election, people will always bitch about politicians, its human nature.. people will never be happy with any given society. Focus on improving your own personal life, live a little.. you can't change the world.

• Like Like x 1
  15. wonder if Clinton lying to congress and to the FBI before she became president would be grounds for impeachment?
    As far as Trump.. sex talk isn't grounds for impeachment.. so not sure what he would do if he gets into office that would warrant impeachment.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Gavrilo Princip.