Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Impatience

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mrmuffinman, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Apart from being relaxed and chill when high, i noticed i get really impatient. Especially when at a restaruant. Its like im thinking hurry uo as they are getting my order taken and receipt made. I know its all in my head but they just seem so incompatent almost... Its weird

2. I could relate if i have a bad case of the munchies.

3. Lol whenever I'm at a store I'm literally pissed by the time I leave. It just feels like it takes forever for the cashier to ring it up and get my change etc but only when I'm high...

4. nah shit doesnt bother me while high. I am more impatient sober, especially while driving

5. Just enjoy your high while you waiting don't ponder on the time

6. Man I'm impatient when my dealer lags. I should probably stop texting him if he doesn't reply... For the 4th time..

7. Thiiiis. I am never usually impatient when I'm high, but if I need me some munchies, and someone is delaying me my munchies, then I will get so damn impatient.

8. I'm pretty chill if stoned, its when i sober i get impatient