Immortal Technique

Discussion in 'General' started by Smokentoke420, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Went to The Exit to see Immortal Technique tonight. It was crowded (in a very small club), rediculously hot and only had 1 fan, which of course was facing the part of the room that was oposite of me, but it was still great. I got Immortal's autograph, as well as Diabolic's. Anyways, I'm still alive for those who were wondering, very stressed, hard times, but I'm workin in. Police are lookin for me thinkin I had somethin to do with something I really didn't, and that aint never fun. Aint got no warrents, just a "person of interest", they been lookin at friends houses n shit. Anyways, wha's the bussiness G.C.?

2. whatup dude! glad to see a post from you. same ol shit, dog days of summer and all that shit.. still smokin the green, still poppin the thizz, still drinkin OE 40's and all that shit

very cool show though sounds like, I love diabolics voice.. it's grimier than techniques

stay up bro

3. good to see you back

4. yo smoke whats treal man/ havent heard from you in a minute!!

why the absence of posts/?

IPACK: aye man my homies got some Pure Molly gelcaps, ready for hempfest or anytime. i see youre in seattle just a heads up.

theyre fucking bomb dude.

5. Yeah it's been a minute. My laptop actually fucked up, my wireless internet wouldn't turn on, and my ethernet plug-in got fucked up not too long after that. Now they are mysteriously working as good as ever. I been busy with work and other shit too.

6. Fuck yeah! Im so jelous that you got to see Immortal Techinique, now when is your ass gettin to SD:D

7. THE THINGS I SEEN IN LIFE WILL MAKE YOU CHOKE BY SUPRISE

LIKE AN ABORTED FETUS....IN A JAR....THAT OPENED ITS EYES!

PROVOKEN MY DEMISE!

Ill leave your spirit broken inside...

8. hey has anyone seen Smokentoke420?

9. name sounds familiar

10. Never heard of the dude.

:confused::confused:

:smoke:

11. [​IMG]

Necessary picture.

12. It was badass. Took a while for him to get on stage, it was hella hot, and and crowded, but it was so badass. Im comming down beggining of next month.

:smoking:

:confused::confused::confused::p