Immigants and Illegals are dangerous.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Slick21, Nov 3, 2018.

Tags:
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  1. Borders need to be very secured, I agree. I would be in favor of the wall but not if it costs us billions. But these new ICE policies are in no way helpful to America, just punishment to the people who dared to seek better life. And that article is irrelevant. Peace.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. whoops I misunderstood your point...

3. #4 svedka, Nov 4, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
    In this case yes... in general much more often than not a resounding NO they are NOT but fear and shaming wins votes...

Had i known you were going to start this topic i would have waited and posted to it but no problem... below a link to the post i posted earlier.. this thread is more fitting maybe...The "trouble" comes when the benign group from Central America make it to the border and it is a non-event compared to the YUGE fear bubble tRump has blown up in order to scare ppl to the polls next week... but by then the damage will have been done and everyone is already brainwashed for eternity... lol

More trouble coming for POTUS

4. The blue wave is crime wave.

That’s an effective line for the base to growl all the way to the voting both.

Who wrote it I wonder.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. People seem to act like you either have to be "pro" or "anti" immigration, rather than supporting legal immigration but not illegal immigration. The ironic thing is some of the strongest resentment of illegal immigrants comes from legal immigrants who are like "I waited and paid my dues and did everything properly, why should you get to just skate through?"

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. i agree and it's true about those who went through the process are resentful of those who don't but...
    The big lie from the party of tRump in order to win votes is the Dems are for "they want open borders"... nobody let alone the party platform is or has ever been for open borders... those who immigrated and went through the process here these lies and it infuriates them...

This caravan which won't be here for weeks is tRumped up YUGELY due to mid terms in a few days... once they arrive and are seen for what they are a parade of baby strollers, not rock throwers, gangs, middle Easterners, etc.. it will blow over but the lies remain in the minds of the gullible...

This imo, is the REAL enemy of the people... the fear mongering... it is contagious and has spread around the world...

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. For as long as they respect our rights and work they can stay. If not fuck them

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  8. If the "caravan" does reach the US they should all be given jobs in the postal service or as couriers in the cities. They'll be as fit as a butcher's dog after all that walking.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. They just want to take advantage of the UNITED STATES get on welfare food stamps have a baby work for cash and send that back and fly a foreign country's flag. There are not migrants they are illegal aliens sucking the life out of this country

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. The projected date of the migrant caravan arrival is November 23. Get ready everybody.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Their kind of head strong dedication is very employable. Screen out the murderers and rapists and any potential Democrats and put the rest to work in the salt mines.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Governments are more dangerous

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Amnesty is open borders in all but name, because as happened with Reagan we will continue not enforcing border laws and then have another amnesty, and so on. I constantly see leftists outraged at any attempt to control the border, making excuses for illegals or outright denying a difference between legal and illegal immigration. I've seen one liberal in my life condemn it.

Credit where it's due though, they seem to have given up on "Abolish ICE" but I'm sure they'll go back to it after Tuesday. I can easily see an open borders Democrat getting the nomination in 2020 in the same way Trump got the GOP riled up with talk of the wall.

14. My take is that if the special needs fake pResident hadn't leveraged this fear propaganda during his mid term rallies, sent the military down to build threatening fences, etc.. there wouldn't be near the problems that are cropping up on both sides of the border... Still again, a fact check shows the "stable genius" way wrong as usual... likely DT is suffering from the Dunning–Kruger effect... Really!
    ------
    AP FACT CHECK: Trump's misinformation on appeals court
    "WASHINGTON (AP) — Betraying no trust in an independent judiciary, President Donald Trump is using a federal appeals court in San Francisco as a punching bag for his frustrations about not getting his way on border security. He's spreading misinformation in the process and appearing to misunderstand how appeals work."
    https://www.ourmidland.com/news/article/AP-FACT-CHECK-Trump-s-misinformation-on-appeals-13414664.php

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. The lesson of Europe 2014-2017 is that idealism in migration must be tempered with pragmatism and realism. It all goes to right-wing shit if you just let everyone in and shame anyone who is critical.

Migration has lasting consequences, too, which are rarely discussed, and an enormous amount of cultural details. Allowing one group in may be disastrous for another, there may be irreconcilable differences, and these may grow into nasty conflicts over time.

A historical view of migration doesn't lend it much favor, either. A famous and easy case is the country most of you guys lived in - the migration of new peoples led to the mass death of the natives and a humiliated space in modern society either as First Nations or Native Americans.

These things are rarely considered by the modern, idealistic left wing, in favor of sarcasm and smug accusation.

• Like Like x 3
  16. This is true. But largely the Republican Party has become an anti legal immigration party. They attempted to make massive cuts to legal immigration several times throughout the last two years of controlling the government. They have become far more anti immigrant across the board

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Illegal immigrants can’t recieve food stamps or welfare. Their children are eligible for CHIP, schools and potentially other state welfare programs but that’s because our consitution guarantees them citizenship. The parents themselves do no receive welfare. If you want to change that change the constitution.

• Informative Informative x 1