Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Imagining a whole conversation

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by WhoDatBoy, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Alright, so last night I had smoked. I was alone and hit the blunt about a good 4 times. Keep in mind, this is some good shit and I haven't built up too much of a tolerance. Me and my friend hop on some League of Legends. We play a few games and he's telling me how he's about to hop off for the night. At this moment, my munchies are setting in and then I say: "Some food sounds pretty good right now." Which he replies: "Thinking about going to grab some McDonalds. Nah, nah, gonna get Denny's." and he reads out the order that's in my head. He then starts messing with me saying, "I think I'm just gonna go by myself, man." I reply: "Why not take me?" I start to feel myself zone back in and the first thing he asks is: "What are you talking about?" and I said, "We're talking about getting McDonalds." He then says, "I never even mentioned McDonalds." I thought he was messing with me but someone else was in the room and even vouched for him saying he never mentioned Micky D's. I swear that I heard his responses. Thinking back on it, I did kind of feel like I was in a sleep like state but I was still looking around. My only conclusion is that I've actually been sleep deprived lately and the combination of it being 3AM, sleep deprived and high probably did it. I wanna know, what do y'all think and have y'all ever tripped that hard?

2. How old are you bro?

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. I'm 19 lmaoo, just got a lot going on

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. my misses has this thing that she sometimes wakes up ...but is still dreaming.
    it takes her a while to realise whats going on
    it has a name...just to wasted to remember...lol
    maybe something like that..
    or it was really good stuff...

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. You were both baked. He could have forgotten about the convo. I had something similar happen with a low T but it was actual people talking. I was just tripping off it like was it in my head or not.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nah, he was at his house. I was the only one high. I wish that was the case. Shit, I gotcha. Like, it's still hilarious. A whole conversation on getting me McDonalds but just strange too..

7. Sounds normal high conversation to me. Sleep deprivation is a drug on its own and the brain definitely trips itself out when falling asleep.

I would never get Denny's at 3am. McDonald's wouldn't take 45 damn minutes to get one order processed...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1