Imagined DWC problems..

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by royw176, Jan 26, 2009.

1. What if you had a DWC bucket with a one and a half week old SkunkxHaze that was beginning to show you some weird signs during growth. The veeeery bottom leaves have started to turn yellow, one of them with a seemingly crunchy, brown tip.

I can't really think of what else I want to add to this wacky quiz. Let's go ahead and say that the set of leaves directly above the previously mentioned do look a bit wilted and unhealty, each with their own distintive redish/brown coloring running from the bottom middle of the leaf, to the center.

The top majority of the plant looks fine and perfectly healthy, despite a slight redish/brown coloring in almost the exact location, just not nearly as intense as the lower leaves.

Growth seems a bit slow? but what would you know, this is your first grow!

PH: 5.5 - 6.5 at all times.
    TDS: You're too cheap for a meter, but you did just add a healthy new batch of water and nutes.
    Room Temp: 75 - 85F because your closet grow is making temperature control a bit hectic.
    Nutes: BOTANICARE Pure Blend, Vegatative formula. Suggested dosage for midsize vegetative growth (15ml/ 4L)

I'm thinking nute burn. But I wouldn't know what to do in that kind of situation......
    Any other diagnosis/ treatment suggestions?

THANK YOU!

2. Sounds like nute burn and the highest you want the pH to go in there is 5.8.