Imagine there is a heaven it's easy if you try.

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by thereeferist, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Imagine there is a heaven it's easy if you try. Now imagine that John Lennon is in this heaven and he can't beat women what kind of heaven would this be for the man?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. He says imagine theres no heaven

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Yes, and I said imagine there is a heaven and imagine that the woman beater John Lennon is in this heaven and he can't beat women. What kind of heaven would that be for him?

4. Have we really run out of the currently living to "cancel"?
    LOL.
    When you're stoned, there's probably better and more interesting hills to die on.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Yes, Lennon had a bad side to him but I do believe he showed remorse for his actions in the end. Yes, they were terrible things he did but what do you want from a dead man?

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I don't intend to debate anyone on this John Lennon beat his wives this is a known fact. I just thought this was amusing.

7. Nothing I just find it somewhat odd that so many of you worship the man when he was a woman beater and he most certainly had his dark side but from what I can see of his life he gave in to the dark side for most of his life. I want nothing from the man but I would like to see many acknowledge that he wasn't this great man above men.

8. Not at all, I'm just like...wondering why this was on ones mind.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Because I saw a Facebook ad for some John Lennon shit. It's not like I'm obsessed with John Lennon or anything and I am actually a big fan of his, other than Imagine. I never cared for that song for some reason.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Sounds to me like you're obsessed... U made a thread to discuss it lol

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Fair point but I find it amusing. I also vastly overuse the word "but", but it always feels appropriate when I use it.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Heaven is as easy to come to terms with as any stage in existence..

Just realize you might need an open mind to understand every place you may go.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Imagine Adolf Hitler is in heaven and can't gas Jews anymore.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Indeed what kind of heaven would it be for him or for anyone else since he was there?

15. Lmao all this heaven crap is all ancient Egyptian stuff , resold as something modern .
    I’f it does exist , I cannot imagine it because that means the physical world isa. Matrix simulation lmfao …
    Jong Lennon lmao , what about mao zae dong?? Is China’s dictator living with satan .. or god

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Perhaps he is living with both. He is at one with everything even though Mao Zedong was only a Buddhist as a child.
    Personally I don't believe in an afterlife so I don't think he's "living" anywhere, obviously.

17. #17 Ultramaxx, Aug 26, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2021
    I think Buddha is closer to the truth then most these wacko religions people make up , but I’m scared to death of eternal oblivion… how did he get rid of his fear of death ?? Does the self exist ? Very interesting teachings . I’m not a Buddhist but I find it interesting..
    His goal to eliminate suffering, haha life is suffering but the likely hood of an afterlife are very slim margins …. If so it’s beyond anyone comprehension that’s human … or anything self aware like mammals .
    We’re the he’ll did octopus come from ? Twice the genes humans have … no one can explain anything not even science or religions .
    You can be a prodigy smartest person ever like Tesla , and can’t prove an afterlife or stop death and cure it to make immortality.
    It’s a mystery….
    As far as I’m concerned life does not exist … and if evolution caused life then a black hole will eat everything then blow up , nothing will exist .

18. I'm fairly certain it's nothing after death worms in worms out is my personal belief, but I have no proof of shit.

19. If there’s a Heaven and John Lennon is there, I assume he worked out his demons in the meantime and is suitable for Heaven now.

20. Imagine there's bigfoot.