Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm writing a letter to Cottons...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RMJL, Jan 23, 2004.

1. Hey guys, I'm going to write a letter to Cottons later to send to him at college. Does anyone have anything you want me to tell him or should I just give him a big HELLO from everybody?

He went clear across the country for college (on a bus) so I'm sure he's a little lonely right now.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Oh jeez....I had something I was thinking about last week that I wanted to say to him, but damned if I can remember what it is now.

I guess just tell him "HELLO!"

3. wish him good luck from me.........Peace out.........Sid

4. Tell him Tag,

He's it! :p

Please pass along my best wishes for him.

5. tell him that we all miss him!!!

6. ^ ditto

... well don't actually say ditto, but you know... .... yea

tell 'em he's missed big time

7. [​IMG]

8. Tell him he should get his ass online once at school. Doesn't like every college have atleast a t-1 connection?

9. sure do miss him.

10. tel him we are all thinking of him!

11. good luck from me ;)

12. ask em how the parties are!!! :D

13. tell him, 'dr krapp says hello and pop back when you can'

lol did it for you :p

14. you can tell him that i said this:
    and i do mean for it to be read as follows, you could even draft it on the comp so that the power chord wont affect your ability to dislocate the undislocatable dislocator, because when that happens the much spoken about unprobability cow emits a high pitched cock a poodle moo..say it aloud because the rastaman why am i rastaman want some cold pizza from the fuzzy floor man fuck when commas attack lets swarm the enigmatic mind enema got stolen, eme was lifted from a party, FUK STEELING maybe passed my test who knows, am i sneaking legitimate information into a pantsless flanter and that he should kick all kinds of learnin ass.

15. Ok! I'm mailing it tomorrow so all messages will be included within the letter. :)

You guys need to remember that Cotton's won't be doing that much partying because he's at a place that'll offer a different kind of college experience than your regular everyday party college.

Who know's though? Maybe those schools have some kind of party atmosphere around somewhere. I wouldn't know. That's why I included 1001 questions in my letter! :D

Normsy Poo...word for word, baby...consider it done!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Where has this thread been hiding?

Tell him I wish him well.. I hope things go very well for him!!!!!!

Good Luck Cottons!

17. hey!! lol am i late?

:D

COTTONS!!! (((((hugs))))) :) miss you buddy! hows the foot???!! I hope its all healed up! come in and say highya when you can!