im worried

Discussion in 'General' started by YesICannabis, Sep 5, 2005.

1. well i found $40 at work today, just laying on the ground. no one was by it or anything. except a couple weeks ago i was getting gas and i also went inside to buy some food and a pack of squares, and the lady was new i think and she only charged me for the food and squares. so im like alright tight, not my problem. then of course that night i got a flat tire and had to put the donut on at 2 in the morning. i hope karma doesnt bite me in the ass for at least not looking for the owner

2. i saw a huge spider earlier, and decided to let it go for a while til it got close so i could kill it (was in hard to reach spot) so for like 1 hour it barely moves... well i run outside to my car to grab some liqour and i come back and hes no where in site....

i hope this bitch doesnt come back to get me, especially since i let em live...

man jim beam is good once you drink it enough....

3. haha, karmas a bitch

4. lol when im high all my focus can to be taken by a bug..theres this one spider in the garage and its always a constant battle that bastard spinning webs everywhere and then he hides..and then theres this cricket that doesn't quit and is no where to be found..and no i dont live in the jungle.

5. ^ lol. if I see a damn bug I kill it in my house. Hate those things.

I try not to believe in karma so it doesnt bite me back.

6. ^ it will do somway or another, it always does.

7. I was going to kill a spider yesterday, it was crawling on me. That shit freaked me out. I just let it go though, I put it outside while it was still on my hand (ew!). I'm hoping it eats some skeeters that are going to bite me! Yeah, and today, I noticed some of the cactus seeds I planted are starting to come up! Oh joy! That's gotta be karma.

8. karma is good, once you get yours, then you dont have to feel bad or guilty anymore.

9. I dont care about spiders, its centipedes that piss me off

10. Karma was probably biting you in the ass for ripping off the gas station. Gas isn't cheap man, especially right now.

11. Instant Karma's gonna get you.....gonna slap you by the face....betta get yoself togetha join the human race........

I love the song.....its just the mental Picture of Oyko Ono....that HAUNT ME......

12. one time i woke up and there was a baby rabbit, a fuckin baby rabbit, in a box next to my bed makin noise. i woke up and was like WHAT THE FUCK! then i went back to sleep.

13. what kind of cacti are you growing? :confused:

14. It's just an organ pipe cactus, nothing special. Why the fuck was there a baby rabbit next to your bed?

15. why are people so worried about karma? where is it? i definitely canNOT see it, probably because karma does not exist.. please bash me pfft i don't care, karma is like god and faeries and big foot

16. sad how people belive in karma more then they do a god.

17. You might not see it stoned soldier but you'll feel it when it kicks you in the ass. Unless of course your doing good stuff and the only karma your getting is the good kind.

18. how so? karmas a great system for doing what you feel is the right thing.

Why should i belive in a god? And waste energy on something i feel dosent exist? Maybe at some point, ill be proven wrong but for now ide prefer not to buy into that shit.

19. not to start a debate on karma, but good people get kicked in the ass too.. i'm a relatively bad person like everyone (and i mean everyone is a jerk in their own way) but i mind my own business for the most part and i have no comeupins to receive.. give none get none

20. I see where your comin from stoned soldier.Keep to yourself and get by is a good option man.I believe in god and karma so I guess you can say im a believer. Everyones got there guidelines to live by and if it's god or karma or whatever, I say do whatever feels right.Howeever i'm starting to ramble on and these last couple days have been taking a toll on me so ill leave my thoughts at that.