Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm trying to learn to roll joints with king size papers..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BlazinHigh03, Jul 10, 2012.

1. I'm gonna be meeting a friend of mine tomorrow and we're gonna chill, and since we use king size papers but I'm only able to roll with regular ones, he's usually the one to roll. I'll ask him to let me roll some tomorrow to get better at it..any tips? so far I guess I'll just try not to crease the paper much and tuck it good before I roll it up..lol

2. This might help,

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMaJ8X4xEA4]Raw Rolling Papers "Rolling a Cone" - YouTube[/ame]

3. Instead of rolling with my thumbs more vertical with normal papers.. i like to have the thumb rolling my mouth piece vertical still, but my other thumb more horizontal with the bigger papers to keep shit in place.

idk if you understand that or not..

4. If you can roll normal sized joints, I dont see why u wont be able to roll a king size one. Its just longer, move from one end of the joint, sliding paper against paper, and just sorta work your way to the other end and once its good n packed, bring the paper down, "squeeze" it, and push it up.

5. Hey this actually was helpful..especially the way he grabbed the roach so the paper made a curve instead of having it sit in there..it certainly looks like it would be much easier to do the tucking this way.

Should I tuck it slowly from roach to top though? Or like the regular size papers where you just roll it as it is?

6. Yeah I understand..this is actually really helpful thanks a lot ;)
    Sounds good. I guess it's all practice now haha

7. When rolling papers, you don't really need to manhandle it. Cones are easiest to do this with in my opinion. Just use a crutch (filter) and use the crutch to roll the weed inside.

8. Id suggest rolling with tobacco dude, if ur over 18 go buy a pouch of rolling tobacco and just practice practice practice. Tobacco's nice n moist and its stringy, Very easy to roll with. And after you have the feel for rolling, Youll be able to roll anything. Goodluck. :wave:

9. Here, one way to do it is to take the paper, crease it with the glue facing you, put your stash in, and then when you need to tuck the paper in put it up so it barely covers up the weed stash. Then take a card and press the flap into the stash so you can roll it, and slide the card across the whole thing and out. then roll and lick :)

10. If I use a joint roller and just pack more at the end of the joint and continue to evenly distribute less and less weed as it gets closer to the filter, will this result in the roller rolling a cone?

11. [quote name='"WeOutHere"']If I use a joint roller and just pack more at the end of the joint and continue to evenly distribute less and less weed as it gets closer to the filter, will this result in the roller rolling a cone?[/quote]

I'm pretty suri

12. i would do the card technique with two cards next to each other in one hand, and then toss a lot more bud in so you can tuck and roll better

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl_Xf8-DROE]The Technique - a perfect joint every time - how to roll a joint - YouTube[/ame]

good luck :)

13. Just use already made papers.... Nothing to it...

ForumRunner_20120710_091616.png

14. Rolling with king sizes are very similar to rolling regulars. I find, personally, that the two don't make much difference to me. My method for joint rolling is interchangeable between regular and king papers.

My point is, don't make yourself think it's harder. It might be very similar to the way you already roll :) The video tutorials will help a little, but only so much. Practice makes perfect. ;)

15. The card method is easy as hell if you're desperate.