Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im tripping out.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dusty, Mar 23, 2015.

1. I'm am really tripping out, and it's awesome.

2. can only talk about weed on this site, no other drugs..

but enjoy your trip..

3. It is weed man.

4. lol so how was it?

5. #5 TheWhiteLighter, Mar 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2015
    Sigh......

You don't know what tripping out is. If grass is tripping you out then do yourself a favor and don't do actual drugs.

You're just high.

6. Whenever my friends say they're super high and "tripping out," I look at them and say, "You're not high." They get super pissed and curse me out. It knocks the high right out of them. Massive amounts of placebo is needed to trip out on grass man.

7. Nah man.  When you really trip out on something other than grass (no names :d) you'll see how mellow even a massive amount of weed is.

8. If you think you are tripping off weed you must not know what it is. Unmentionables are what you want if you're looking to start hallucinating and tripping.

9. I didn't know it was possible to trip on weed. if it is, I want it to happen to me!

100% faded

10. #10 SupersonicChronic, Mar 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2015
    I have tripped twice on weed, my first time I got really stoned in a dark old building and I seen some random funny shit, the second time I tripped, it was around a year ago and I was laying on my bed and as I stared at my tv it spinned around in circles but slowly, these were the only times.

Sorry I forgot to mention what I actually saw.. The first time I went to take a piss and as a stared at the toilet I saw the image you see when you don't have a profile pic on facebook, Lol I know totally random, also I saw my friend who has slightly ginger hair as one if the hiheena's from lion king and my other friend looked like an actual laughing rat haha, funny memories

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. lol we all have that one friend who smokes weed and thinks he's in the matrix or times frozen. 

12. you can absolutely trip on weed, stop saying he's talkng unmentionables
    one time I was baked and I walked around a corner and I swear to god my mind went blank and I saw myself in the third person
    when I stepped back my heart was beating 160 at least

13. who said he's talking unmentionables??? And if you trip off weed you are one lucky muthafucka.

14. #14 ori.wolcon, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2015
    scroll up a bit. too lazy too find names, I'll edit when sober. I wouldn't call it tripping I'd just call it being really fucked. But true story I did have like an out of body experience and it like mentally scarred me I will never forget it

augustwest implied he was taking other stuff.

15. Try the snozzberrys!