I'm too high

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Tuscano56, Feb 21, 2009.

1. I ended up getting a QP of some shake today, and i decided chocolate chip cookies sounded like they needed to be in my tummy, along with the sweet tears of my main girl mary jane. I decided to only eat one to test the dosage. I think it was an hour ago. To make a long story short I feel like I'm coming up on acid and going down in a balls of flaming silver haze rezin. It feels like im sledding down mount everest and each second im going faster and faster and i still cant see the bottom (this is actually great). Im going to my homies house but thats not for like another 20 minutes; until then im just chillin way too hard. In other just as relevant and important things, I've just decided to get one of those plaid "caps" that those old school scottish golfers would wear. I'm gonna bring the trend back and then become a fashion columnist.

I'm having a great time. Anyone else in grasscity ever eaten too many edibles?

2. Enjoy that mon, i love relaxing on some edibles, wish i had some tonight. Just chilling, smoking on the little bit of bud i have left. I know that feeling you're talking about though, feels like your goin down a roller coaster hill constantly, i kinda like it

3. hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

4. In 9th grade I ate 6 firecrackers after already being high (for munchies). It was preposterous.

5. I love just being so baked you can't function.
    I am :D

6. you have inspired me sir. i gotta cook up some lethal edibles and get far too baked for life.