Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

im tired of seeing threads about...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TriplePhantom, Nov 11, 2012.

1. people asking why they are having symptoms when they smoke, you need to be asking your DOCTOR these questions not random people on a forum , if ur scared to ask ur doctor because its "illegal" find a doctor who u know you can trust even tho all doctors are supposed to keep the HIPPA act in place

2. hip hop anonymous

3. hippopotamus!

4. I'm tired of every other thread talking about the legalization. Like holy fuck people, we know already, go find one of the other 1000 threads to talk about it.

5. apparently it's against the rules here to post about all routes of ingestion

6. ^dude who posted a thread about shootin up weed :laughing:

anyway, im tired of seein threads that have ANYTHING to do with a black person or black people turned into racist bullshit immediately..

7. im tired of the ''I GOT CAUGHT!!'' threads. most of the time they are either A. smoking/hotboxing in public, or B. smoking in there parents house. if you know your parents aren't cool with you smoking DON'T smoke in there house! if you dont wanna get caught up by the law DON'T smoke up and hotbox in your car in public! now that i cleared things up, time for me to burn a fat L to the face yaddameen?

8. threads on prices.

If anyone says I spent xx dollars on xx amount of bud, someone will always say they get it for xx dollars. so many variables its ridiculous to compare prices, even in the same town.

9. lol whats more annoying than the prices are the DID I GET RIPPED OFF MAN?'' threads. most of the time they post these shitty pics and u cant even see the bud, or they post brownish nugs and theres like 4 little ones and they say they paid an 8th, like of course you got ripped off! why can't people scope the bud out before purchase? not that hard, kids/

10. [quote name='"MR_"']threads on prices.

If anyone says I spent xx dollars on xx amount of bud, someone will always say they get it for xx dollars. so many variables its ridiculous to compare prices, even in the same town.[/quote]

"What are legal prices going to be like."

Well let me just call my inside source from the future so he can give us a heads up.

11. hipaa

12. i literally talk to like all my docs about bud lmao even my dermatologist and chiropractor! i talked to my personal trainer too i have no problem with it 99% of people wont rat you out even then what? "officer, someone talked to me about smoking weed?"---> cop just goes "okay?..."

13. Wow this thread reminds of when I used to have Facebook and all the people bitching...suck it up bitches

14. Threads on how to find a dealer

15. I'm tired about seeing threads about threads people are tired of seeing

16. Well I'm tired of posts about people being tired about seeing threads about threads people are tired of seeing.

17. So sick of all of the sexual threads. We get it, you hate your uncut dick.

18. [quote name='"Omega369"']I'm tired about seeing threads about threads people are tired of seeing[/quote]

Me too. It's a forum, you have free will, don't open the forums you don't like seeing and move on with your life. This is like complaining that you don't like girls who wear pants. Get the fuck over yourself, maybe? lol

19. [quote name='"KenjaminK"']

Me too. It's a forum, you have free will, don't open the forums you don't like seeing and move on with your life. This is like complaining that you don't like girls who wear pants. Get the fuck over yourself, maybe? lol[/quote]

I get that, but at the same time, when you have like 500 of the same thread it gets annoying. Forums also have search functions too lol.