I'm tired of guys not treating their women right...

Discussion in 'General' started by OpenMindFields, Mar 11, 2012.

1. We want prenup! :p
    There's a lot of emotions and things going on in this that we don't know about. It looks like an ugly divorce and she was probably being a bitch to him. I don't condone these things but society shouldn't act like women are sacred and can do no wrong. There are cases where women deserve it. I wouldn't strike a woman and I expect the same respect in return.

2. I haven't seen one of your posts in forever dude :wave:

3. I have been really busy, i'm going to be on more now though i also took a T break so i didn't go on GC for a while

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3S7w2H3YeE]K-Rino - Thats How You Do It - YouTube[/ame]

5. if a bitch can deliver a punch they should be able to take one back

6. Doesn't make sense

7. I bet you feel really good beating on a woman. :rolleyes:

8. Equal and important are different concepts.

3 =/= 7

But is the number 7 any more important than the number 3?

No. They are both needed at different times and have their different abilities.
    Strengths and weaknesses.

That is what we need woman and men to realize.

Woman are physically weaker ( from the start, excluding any kind of training) fact of life.
    Thus they cannot preform the same sort of physically demanding jobs at the same level men can. If woman want to be seen as equal than why are there different requirements for woman and men. Where does that leave us? With a weaker staff of firemen, policemen, military etc.

In conjunction men don't hold the same level of nurturing abilities as women, we never will. We are built differently with different abilities and that is all that needs to be realized. We are NOT the same, we are very much different, but that is what makes it great.

9. I think the whole internet is a good example of that. Its fucking disgusting.

10. ....... :confused: really, does that apply for children to :eek:

11. no cause ive never had a chick punch me in the face but if they did they better be prepared to get hit back. thats the only way i'd hit a chick.

12. Oh sorry i didn't understand, i agree woman aren't equal.... but this logic only really applies in the wild.

Woamn don#t need to be as physically strong in modern day society.

13. I'm with 'ya, but I'm almost MORE tired by the girls/women who are being disrespected/abused/lied to whatever and REFUSE to see it/acknowledge it.
    Worst part is that they're usually so "under the spell" that even if you point it out to them, they still refuse to see it and to top it off, they usually get pissed at you...

So sad...

Good Growing and Happy Toking!

14. Yeah I feel you. I'm actually to where I have a reliable connect. I'm going to try an eighth tuesday. The last time I tried to buy anything larger than a dub I paid hawaii prices and was shorted about two grams. :(

15. Dumb females man, had a girl eyeballing me with her boyfriend, I went overr to tell her I like her rasta bag and dude snatches her away and is like come on why are you talking to that kid...she kind of just stands there as he walks away and leaves her.

I said I wouldnt do that shit and you shouldnt let him, shes like iiii knooow blah blah but he loves me ,,,, i call bs an he yells her name ! Im like you dont have to go and she says "NO BUT I DO" wtf why??? dumb broads.

/ineedsumpussy

16. I think it's almost sad how many people think the internet is a good example of how men feel about women.

Do you know how many sexist jokes and funny shit I've said about women, homosexuals, black people, etc... on the internet? Half of the shit people say about other people online is intended as a joke, and yet somehow many of you take it seriously. As if we actually think women should be smacked around for no reason. That being said, you shouldn't pick a fight with somebody, man or woman, unless you want it to get physical.

I think it's pathetic that we live in a society where women get the idea that they are immune to being hit. They should expect it just as much as a man on man situation. I'm a man, and I don't walk up to other men and call them asshole cunt rags unless I'm expecting a fight, and it shouldn't be any different for a woman.

17. [quote name='"Olesmoky"']I think it's almost sad how many people think the internet is a good example of how men feel about women.

Do you know how many sexist jokes and funny shit I've said about women, homosexuals, black people, etc... on the internet? Half of the shit people say about other people online is intended as a joke, and yet somehow many of you take it seriously. As if we actually think women should be smacked around for no reason. That being said, you shouldn't pick a fight with somebody, man or woman, unless you want it to get physical.

I think it's pathetic that we live in a society where women get the idea that they are immune to being hit. They should expect it just as much as a man on man situation. I'm a man, and I don't walk up to other men and call them asshole cunt rags unless I'm expecting a fight, and it shouldn't be any different for a woman.[/quote]

That's just what I was thinking man

18. Guys need to understand that women act off emotion 95% of the time. When a guy acts off emotion it shows how weak they really are. If a girl hits you and you hit her back you're weak, plain and simple.

19. No no no... Humans act off emotions 95% of the time, and both genders should be able to control themselves equally. The woman shouldn't hit the man, and the man shouldn't hit the woman.

There is no he or she shouldn't hit back. It's straight forward, you hit and you get hit. That's the nature of hitting things. If women didn't feel like they would be immune to getting hit back I guarantee you they would hit men a lot less, and incite less on themselves.

20. If you've ever had a girlfriend then you know that they don't always think before they do or say something. If a girl hits you, and your first instinct is to hit back then you are a weak individual in my opinion. Ive found that holding there wrists and a loud yell inches from there face works better than a left hook.