I'm tired of guys not treating their women right...

Discussion in 'General' started by OpenMindFields, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Look at this.. I cannot beleive this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6e-w2DFAM4&feature=player_embedded]Woman Punched in Front of Her Kids by Husband All Caught on Camera (United States) - YouTube[/ame]

This is supposed to be your SPECIAL GIRL.

The one you've had kids with, made love with, have so much affection and caring for, and you can just punch her like that..

..Wow, I hope this guy gets what's coming to him.

Jerk, big damned jerk.

The kids were so concerned for their mother...

2. that's so fucking terrible. what a fucking jerk off

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfXwmDGJAB8]2Pac - Keep Ya Head Up - YouTube[/ame]

Even if it is fake it still makes me sick

3. relationships man...............

they're a bitch.

I can see myself hitting a woman if pushed far enough....but hopefully i'd have the will to just walk away

4. #4 steezyDAT, Mar 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2012
    guys would be treating their girls more better if they listen to the first time when they're being asked to make a damn sandwich

Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR

5. Uncalled for

6. yup truth hurts sometimes

7. It's funny sometimes but not here...being violent against women isn't funny. Especially in this situation.

Did you watch the video?

8. you do not understand about bitches they crazy sometime

9. Can't tell if acting.. or serious. But either way fucked up that it happens constantly.

UniversalShaman1.

10. Wow that's nuts, why don't woman go for the nice guys seriously it's always the nice guys alone and the ass holes get all the girls. Why :confused:

11. #11 Cali Smokes, Mar 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2012
    Sounded like she was over acting/ bitching the kids was asking for daddy and she comes out of nowhere grabbing things saying their hers?? Sounds to me like shes the kids and ust got a whoopin, maybe next time she'll make that mutha fuckin blt but he didnt have to punch and in front of the chitlen damn

12. how do you even wind up married to someone like that

13. It'll be better when women understand they're not equal to men.

Sorry it's the truth.

May sound sexist, but George carlin explains it very well, and his views benefit both sexes.

14. I'm not saying this is ok, but we only got to witness a 59 second excerpt of their entire relationship.

We don't know their history or any of the precipitating events which led to this.

I will say this though, you should NEVER hit a woman. Even if she strikes you first.
    If you are a true man you should be able to restrain her.

But rage does get the better of us sometimes and it sucks.

15. Yes they are, you cant justify hitting a woman. and they are equal to men, men are not more important i'm a guy by the way.

16. nice guys just get fucked over.

17. Grasscity is a perfect example of how many men think its funny to be disrespectful to women

18. I know its weird, how do these people even get married ???:confused:

19. Rather girls should choose better man like me. Its their fault when they choose their Mod,Lady-killer,Cookie-Pusher and they hope that they will be with her better.

20. Im sick of women who stay with guys who treat them like shit.

Then they complain they can't find a "nice" guy and proceed to be with assholes.