Im three days into my sour diesel clone hempie bucket and shes looking beautiful :-)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by 420collargreens, Nov 7, 2013.

1. So today is day three of my first time hempie bucket project and she's looking beautiful i have a sour diesel clone that i have received from vtyanky.... rite now I'm running 5 cfl bulbs on a 18/6 hr lighting today i also gave her her first batch of nutes i will definitely be posting pics tomorrow so please follow my journal and give me tips and help on hempie buckets if u been there and done that thanks :D

Sent from my LG-L38C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Lol, Spawn of Genny lives on!!! I sure hope it does good in the hempy.

3. Yea me to.... like Forrest Skump said Genny is my GIRL

4. Since you dont have a pic to show, i will put one up for you. This way we can use it for comparison once it starts some increased growth.:lol: 1383797420706.jpg

5. Well arnt you just the man with a plan lol..... posting pics of my plant before me lol good looking out though glad u had that :ph34r:

6. Well, someone has to be prepared:unsure:

7. My nutes

Attached Files:

8. Four day progress of my hempie bucket :D

Attached Files:

9. :unsure:

10. So, hows she taking to those nutes??

11. Well its been five days since my last post and she taken three doses of nutes so far she's looking good not to much bigger but looking rlly healthy :D:rolleyes:

Attached Files:

12. Ha!!!!! Spawn of Genny looks so dam tiny in that sea of perlite!!! Glad she's still kicking though.

13. Must have died. No updates, pics, nothing. Yup, you must have killed her :angry:

14. Dang man. If i knew you were just going to let it die, i would have kept it. Dam thing would be harvesting now!!!!!!