im think she ready?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by lace42, Nov 10, 2011.

1. Ok planted her june8th and she's looking good but this is my second grow,so im not too sure,I was once told,once u think its ready wait 2weeks and she'll can double in size?well I don't want to over wait<if that possible?>and also I think raccoons or nosy neighbors may be picking at it,not cool,,anyway I assumed shed completely fill up with blooms and she abt 85% full,should I just take it and be grateful or will she not fully 100% blossom anyway so no worries? Please help,,,hope pics help,,,

ForumRunner_20111110_084147.png
    This is y I think its being picked at,,,again not cool

Attached Files:

2. shes got a nice number of brown hairs, cant make out the trichomes but overall she looks just about ready, you need to look at the trichs under a microscope to be more precise. You can leave it too long, but if you chop down that mo fo, shell undoubtedly get you high :)

3. Ok so u can leave her too long? ? That's what im worried abt,,and brown hairs aren't took good right lol shouldnt they be red ? And I did get scope but not sure how good i did with using it,,I didn't really see any amber just milky