Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm taking a drug test and need help!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by redman92, Nov 21, 2010.

1. I always thought there was a place where people just post about the drug test but I couldn't find it so I decided to post here. Last time I smoked was last Saturday. I just found out yesterday that I'm taking a drug test for a job on Monday. My friend told me it's most likely gonna be an oral test cause he took it at this place before. How do I do this? He said they might also do piss tests. HELP!!!

2. oral swab? if so, quit smoking for 48 hours prior to the test.. use some mouthwash or hydrogen peroxide an hour before the test..

3. what about the urine test or hair test?!

4. You can tell them you have difficulty urinating under pressure or in public places, but say you're willing to try.. go in there, stand around, play with yourself, come back out, say nothing happened and offer to take it home and pee and bring it back (and use someone else's). It's a long shot.:(

And I'm pretty sure hair is very expensive and rare for that reason, but... you'd be screwed. Shave head to toe, I bet they'll find one between your balls and your ass.

5. LOL!! this ***** is funny ^^
    i need something more practical.
    can i get someone to pee in a little bottle and keep it in my baggey pant's pocket?

6. If hes not a dumbass he know that its somebody else's pee if its cold. Use a hand warmer or something.

7. i could but the bottle with piss under hot water in the bathroom sink?

8. If the last time you smoked was last saturday, you'll be fine for a urine test. Just drink a lot of water this weekend.
    I was in the same situation this past monday and i stopped smoking the wednesday b4 that. Its just a couple days that you have to stop and drink plenty of fluids..

9. ^^^^^^^ No.... If they are doing an oral swab, just stop smoking today use mouthwash in the mornings and you should be super. If it's a piss test like this guy says, but I wouldn't expect it to work. It would be a long shot and it depends on how often you smoked and so forth. If it's a hair test which it don't think it would be depending on the job. You are pretty much guaranteed to fail.

10. tape a 5 hour engry bottle to your inner thigh or taint full of clean piss.

11. Urine test, get Quick Fix. Hair test, shave your head.

12. You can use a 2oz GLASS liquor bottle to put clean piss in. It needs to test in the range of 90-100 degrees so here is what you do: once you get to the clinic parking lot...put a lighter to the bottle and heat it up as hot as your body can handle without burning skin...then stash the bottle in our gooch (between your balls and your butthole) so wear tight undies...your body heat will regulate the temp of the bottle/urine to the range it needs to be in..it will be uncomfortable so try not to walk strangely..this worked EVERY TIME I tried it...its pretty much fool proof...just make sure the bottle doesn't leak..

13. That's like james bond shit man.

14. thanks guys. helped a lot!