Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm such a fiend

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Santa, Aug 13, 2009.

1. Won't be able to make a pickup till saturday so I found this bag i kept ash it for when I was smoking in my room. This bag was when I first started and had no idea how to break bud apart and the charred bits are very large. So i broke them open low and behold...its kinda greenish in there lol. So i packed a bowl and took the nastiest hit I have ever had...but i'll be damned if im not high

2. At least you had some greenish in there. I usually smoke until I've just got black ash, not white, and I'll save that. Then when I'm desperate, I'll smoke the black ash. *shame*

3. nice for making the most of your weed +rep for that man

4. I'm such a fiend

Yep, basically.

5. Damn you guys would have a BLAST if you saw my ashtray.

6. Here is my order of shitty things to smoke Worst to Least

1. Ash
    2. Resin
    3. Sticks
    4. Shake

7. I never would smoke that ash, because I wouldn't have it haha, a bowl is not done until no more smoke comes out for me, all white ash.

8. i did the same when im out, i smoke the ash til its so fine, i started throwing it in an old brick vent in our house

if we ever moved out it suck to be the guy who decides to use our fireplace (thats where the vent leads:p

9. this.

and i always snap my bowl too o.o

10. this nasty taste makes me want to throw up