Im Stumped, please help?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by ThatStanky, Apr 14, 2010.

1. What the hell is this? local glass shop has some and they look interesting!

how is it used? I'm a long time toker but have never seen anything like this?

Attached Files:

2. Uhhh Paperless blunt? Throw weed in the bottom end (the top/ mouthpeice slides out) and you push out the ashes as you smoke. If it isn't that I have no idea.

3. Why didn't you just ask the headshop that carried them? :confused:

4. Lol The pic says Chillum too.

5. yeah it's a chillum, but it has an almost fully enclosed glass ball at the end, and the weed is to be put in the actual bowlpiece of the chillum. ... im trying to figure out the point of the dome.

6. It's most likely one of two things

One there is an opening at the end of that glass piece that allows you to hold a lighter to it so you can smoke it without worry of anything falling out.

Two it's just so that you can load it up and throw it in your pocket without worrying about it.

7. Those are glass blunts, they aren't chillums in that you can adjust the size of the bowl to pack enough bud for a blunt sized sesh.

8. glass blunt, don't get them it's more of a novelty item in my opinion, they work, but not well.

9. vape?

like the light bulb vape design

10. Im not sure if im correct or not, but i seem to recall seeing something like this online, They;re something like bud magnifiers, you put ur dank in the tube then put the little ball part on and it acts as a magnifying glass so u can see ur stuff easier

11. dong ding ding. the tip diffuses the flame so it vapes instead of smokes (in theory, never used one) or you could heat the bulb an have the bud on that like a lightbulb vape