I'm sorry..

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Fresh Error, Mar 21, 2010.

1. #1 Fresh Error, Mar 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2010
    for making such a pointless, space-wasting thread... but why the fuck can't i post a thread in the Television forum!?

damn.. i realized there was a section for questions like this RIGHT after i hit Submit.
    tried to stop it, but it went through anyway. my bad.

2. you do realize you're in the wrong forum right

3. ^yes, yes i do. it occurred to me about two seconds too late :eek:
    i should probably also use this post as an opportunity to mention.. i tried to post a thread in the TV section about 5 hours ago - and had the same problem as now.

4. yeah - i know. i just feel like i shouldn't waste any more space since the thread's already here. it'll get moved or deleted when a mod sees it.

5. yeah.. so.. this is still happening to me. what happens is - it'll act like it's loading for 30-40 seconds... then goes to a blank white screen with the URL: http://forum.grasscity.com/newthread.php?do=postthread&f=636

can't get past that point, no matter how many times i try, or how long i wait.

6. Try using the search button dude.

This is a problem which has been happening for a while now. It could be a number of things. The most likely thing will be that your title is too long. Try shortening it and come back ands tell us if it works.

7. Log out, clear your stuff, log back in and see if that works. If not, mat may be right about the long title. Also, if you are using a long copy/paste, that may be the issue.

8. okay.. i've taken all the advice given (which, by the way, i thank you for mat & RM).. and i still can't post my damn thread!

since i obviously.. as this thread is evidence of.. have no problem creating threads in other sections.. would it be okay, possibly, if i post my thread in general and report it so that it gets moved? lol.. drastic measures.. i know.

unless the thread title "Real Time with Bill Maher" is too long.. i'm stumped.

9. Well, you could try to post your thread with the title "test" instead and see if it goes through. The title could be changed after the fact by you or a mod for that forum.

Otherwise, if you want to post it in General and either report it or shoot me a pm, I'll move it for you. ;)