I'm sorry.

Discussion in 'General' started by Phatso, Jan 21, 2007.

1. To those who I've been dickish to without good reason.. And to those I've been dickish to with good reason.

I just get really pissed off, and, occasionally, abusive when I see what I perceive to me ignorance, stupidity, or just.. Yeah.

I know I haven't been here long and I've started my fair share of shit, and I just wanted to apologize to all of GC for my disrespectful ways. I'm trying to shape up, and I hope I'll be an old member of this family for a long time.

Toke on.

2. sure phat, dont remember you being lippy with me, but i dont care about that kind of unwelcome conversation

3. i always grew up in my life taking a lot of shit from people. and i just let it go past me because i always think that they are making asumptions about me based on one situation alone. they arent looking at my over all attitude of life and they are looking at the good things i do for people and the shit i put up with at home and all that other stuff.

i basically dont take anything personally. and please understand that about people here. no matter how often you exchange conversation with someone here in the city, they dont fully know the real you. and so they dont know you personally. so they cant fully make a judgement about you. and also turn that thinking toward yourself.

you dont know them and so by calling them names or saying something ignorant about them doesnt solve the situation. kind of a catch 22 if you will. like the little kids playing and they start pinching each other and they say stop that and keep going back and forth saying stop pinching me and i will stop doing it to you but it keeps going back and forth and they end up both in detention.

lame analogy but you get what im saying. verbal violence never solves anything. you always have a choice, especially here, not to say anything back. and you dont always have to look like a hardass.