Im soooo high

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by MCherrypoppins, Feb 11, 2015.

1. So I've taken a two week break and today I have wake and baked . It's great :) we got ak47 tropical. I have felt like I am floating through the air and I feel like lights are guiding me through my journey. I have warming sensations over my eyes and feel like my spine is tingly . This is such a comforting feeling washing over me . My wife seems to be experiencing the same thing except she has had only a few moments of paranoia to surrounding sounds and I've had to make her giggle to move her mind from the paranoia , it has been a lot of farts that I have had to do to put her mind at ease my butt hole is starting to hurt geez. Maybe I can drink some soda and starting burping anyway.... What was I saying oh yeah oh yeah we also just watched " the interview " and holy shit that movie was amazing ! I love those two guys together , my wife and I are obsessed with Pineapple Express haha so that was amazing ! The movie had us laughing almost the whole time we were passing the bong haha . But yeah all in all this was an amazing day .

*side note: if you are going to smoke ak47 tropical keep in mind for me atleast , it makes you feel really good and euphoric , sleepiness is a huge factor it hits you like a cloud so this is not an active smoke . The only down side is extreme dry mouth and the fact I have been couch locked where as when I'm sober I love working out and cleaning but atleast I got my cooking skills to work ;) wife seems very full and happy . Anyways happy toking friends !

*👌💨😆*

2. #2 Blue Dreamer, Feb 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2015
    What the hell? Ahaha

3. wut.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Hahaha I don't know man I'm just saying like I felt the need to share that info about my butt butt , the thing is every time I smoke it's like my butt fills with the smoke like and the only way for it to completely get out is through my ass idk I need to like web md this shizzzz

*👌💨😆*

5. I love taking mini detoxes and then restarting with a potent strain

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum