Im sooo fuckin' pissed...

Discussion in 'General' started by BlueMoon890, Nov 16, 2005.

1. Alright, I dont mean to bitch, and I have alot of other more important things going on in my life than this. But have any of you ever gone to the store to buy clothes and fuckng nothin' you like fits you right? alright I was at the store tryin to find some jeans that would fit a little tighter and more narrow right? Because the ones I wear are too baggy and uncomfortable, so I cant find anything, I finally find a style that I like, they have one pair, and you know what? Now I dont even like those... Im just pissed, because I like to be comfortable when I wear something, and at least think it looks good on me...

2. im a size 28

in a country of fatasses, its a pain in the ass trying to find something that small

3. personally ive never found tight jeans to be more comfortable than baggy jeans, but whatever. i can sympathize. i hate shopping. the flourescent lights in malls are so harsh and i guess i just dont like spending money on things...

4. I can't say that has ever happened to me... I do sometimes buy stuff I later hate and end up wearing only once in my life though. Which sucks I guess. Clothes suck period though, fashion is a major source of discrimination. Well maybe clothes don't suck, but fashion certainly does.

5. yup, you guys know the jeans like Kurt Cobain used to wear? the really tight ones? Well I don't want them that tight, but alot more narrower around the legs. I usually wear like a small pink Floyd shirt or whatever, small jeans like that, and sandals, I have short brown hair, so pretty hippy-ish.

6. I don't think twice about my clothes. I never try on clothes at the store, it's the worst shit. Shopping for clothes in genereal is one of my biggest pet peeves. Usually when I get dressed I just grab whatever is clean, or at least whatever doesn't smell too bad yet.

7. maybe thats why they call you dirtypete ;)

8. I never try things on either. I know my size and most clothes fit alright.

It's kind of annoying that there are no clothes made for my bodytype (tall and thin) but it's not that bad. I'm happier when I'm naked anyway.

9. maybe thats why they call you cornflake ;)

10. I hate shopping for clothes.

11. Yeah, the shopping part does suck.