Im soo high right now:)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Smiles420, Oct 12, 2009.

1. Hey guys, sup? Its Smiles:) Im Smiles b/c whenever ppl see me im always smiling lol. You can say im a stoner, in fact im BLAZZZZED right now haha. My brother obtained some dank shit grown in the wild, he went to this old guys house and he turned out to have been a grower and he had 2 lbs of bud and the dude gave my bro a pocketful lolz. :bongin: :bongin: :bongin: :bongin: I Love my bong :bongin: :bongin: :bongin: Fuck im so blazed i forgot what i was talking about, oh well. Msg me:) Oh, btw i forgot to mention i smoke cigarettes, some ppl might get surprised if I just light up and its important to them...or maybe i want afukin cigarette. I like to smoke Marlboro menthol mediums. Yumm:) I miss Turkish Golds...oh and my profile says i live in Tennessee, I do now but i used to live in TX...two months ago the weed was so good, the bud in Tennessee is just damn mids...but occasionally i can find DANK AZZ BUD. (hell ya) peace.

2. is this an introduction. if so enjoy gc and its aweomse vibes man. keep toking peace and love man

3. Welcome, my stoner compadre, to the City. Smoke hard. Kick back. and Fuck it. :hippie:

4. Welcome bro :) I'm stoned as shit atm too :smoking: Have fun :hello::hello:

5. Haha thx stoners, so what do u guys like to toke out of?:)

6. Glass....:rolleyes:

7. welcome to the city. ur stoned as shit lmao

8. Welcome to board! Glad to know your joining this time.