Im soo f*ckin pissed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Kush Xx216, Feb 8, 2011.

1. IM RAGING RIGHT NOW! i fucking hate rents. i came home today from school to discover my mom took my weed, brand new bowl that i just bought yesterday and 4 of my lighters! im sooo fucking pissed off. she's saying how i need to go to rehab because of how i have an addiction and that weed is a gateway drug and all that bullshit. i was so pissed off that i smashed her cigs and said how do u like me breaking your shit. so she slammed me into the wall and started choking me. she threatened to call the cops but i know she won't because she doesn't want me to get a record and not be able to get into the military after college. i hate this fucking bullshit.

2. Tell her that marijuana is a gateway drug to harder substances, just like milk is a gateway drink that leads to alcohol. Ask her for some facts on how horrible marijuana is for you. There are no compounds in cannabis that are addictive, it is just easy to form a habit smoking all the time. Tell her that not one single person in the entire recorded history of the human race has there been one case of any disease caused by cannabis, let alone any deaths.

Another question I'd be asking is how much pot she used to smoke when she was younger...

3. Your mom slammed you into the wall? :D

4. you got your ass beat by a girl!

5. Tell her if you need rehab, she needs anger management to control her temper.

6. what u expect me to hit her back? fuck you.

7. This,

8. #8 SIRSOG, Feb 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2011
    She was gonna call the cops and tell them what? you destroyed her 5 dollar cigs, then she fucking beat you (wall slamming and choking)? lol she would lose that battle REAL fucking quick. lol they would laugh at her, and then charge her with assault

9. Watch out bro. She might give you the people's elbow next.

10. lol thats what i told her that she would be arrested for assault. and she was going to give the cops my bowl and shit to try and get me arrested for it. :\

11. She, after slamming you into a wall and choking you, thinks the cops are going to think the pipe n shit are yours? more likely they would assume she was trying to get you in more trouble with her own shit and charge her with possession and assault. Cops may be dicks sometimes, but when there is a larger charge (assualt) on the table, the tend to focus on getting that person in trouble rather than the victim of the assault lol

12. Threads like these give me massive peace of mind when i sit smoking with my Mum. Your Mum sounds fucking crazy, I think it's her who needs the help.

13. Nice home life

14. pre teen pre teen pre teen pre teen

15. did she send you to bed without dinner as well?? awww :(

16. Your mom never should have had kids. Actually, your mom never should have been born.

17. OK, I hate to be the first one to bring it up, but why is your chit where she can find it? Obviously you have not been careful and you made her suspicious.
    Yes you were upset, but that does not give you the right to squish her smokes. Her house, her rules. You owe her a major apology.

In the meantime try and show her that herb is not the evil that she has been taught.
    Here are some links to help.

How about watching a documentary or two with them?

Best Documentaries Ever (WATCH ALL FOR FREE!!!!)

Let her know what Granny Storm Crow is up to (nice list);

Granny's MMJ List- July 2010

Want to dispell those and other common myths with the facts?

Myths and Facts About Marijuana