I'm soo confused

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Untouchable 50, May 6, 2010.

1. #1 Untouchable 50, May 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2010
    Everyone, I have had some change of heart the past week or so on which bong I should buy. First, there was Weedstar, but not for my first bong, I know they are pretty cheap, and then Ehle. But nothing would say about its thickness, and then I found this G-Spot I really like

it's about 15.7 inches tall, 5 mm glass
    then this made me even more hesitant because I started thinking of it being too small to get a huge rip and be blown off 1 hit :) so I looked at another bong

about 19.7 Inches tall 5 mm glass, and comes with a free grinder (not the deciding factor)
    annnd now, I've started reading about how G-spot glass aren't the best of the bongs, and I can't stop thinking about it. Also, I dont think they have a carb, it never said on the site and doesn't look like it, but I'm just looking to be steered in the right direction
    thanks

-EDITED FOR CONTENT-

2. name brands get thrown around alot. the best bong ive ever hit was from a tabacco store down the street for 180$ and was GonG and had a perc.

it depends on the piece and who blew it. G-spot and weedstar are decent bong companies. they dont put out shit glass or anything its just not a illadelph or a roor. but honestly i dont even like roors. we cant tell ya what bong to get but those labels do make decent ones

edit: btw i just looked at that grinder thats included and thats the worst grinder ive ever seen/used. ide just throw that thing out if it was handed to me. lol no wonder it was free!

3. #3 El Brossidente, May 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2010
    Go for a Weedstar, something off (SSFG have a fixed showerhead beaker for $150, that would be a CRAZY first bong), or a HVY off

That's where my money would go if I had to choose a first bong on a budget.

People talk shit about Weedstar all the time, but every Weedstar piece I have is flawless. I got a Baby Bitch in the mail the other day. My friend's love it, but personally I like a bigger piece. For under $100 you could get a 60cm Ghetto bitch with a 3 arm ash catcher.

Trust me, you won't be dissapointed with a Weedstar as a first bong.

-edited for content-

4. Not aloud to talk about other sites guys

5. If you don't mind me asking, what kind of budget you working with? Depending on what you got you could jump right into high end tubes and you wont regret it!