im so very stoned right now.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by OG Grue, Jun 11, 2015.

1. #1 OG Grue, Jun 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2015
    so like, I'm wicked stoned right now. It's the highest I've ever been without greening out.

anyway, shit dude. definately an indica.

I love how weed makes me think of things I wouldn't normally think like if I took weed for adhd, I could totally see me getting lit before class. but nah, I'm too lit to even be functional at all in any meaningful way. I'm like, fuuuck. I am so totally high right now.I can hear what I'm typing in my own voice. It's so fun.

So yeah, class, right. I'm a grown-up (42) and I'm going to adult ed. cause they didn't know I had adhd and aspergers when I was a kid so there...

Oh, adhd. anyway sorry bit i'm wicked fuckin high right now. so if I go to class, I can't smoke...I don't even know what it is but fuuuuck this is awesome!

To sum up:

Weed - good!
    adhd - bad.

weed help adhd? YES!

Later!

2. lol haveing fun eh

you just high or are you flying or falling?

3. [Was] just high. Don't think I've experienced the flying or the sinking you mentioned. I've experienced motion before like ocean waves but nothing sinking or rising.

4. it can get intense.

feels like your falling, foating, numb or even the enjoyment of feeling like your on a roller coaster. but i find its a fine line of feeling that to feeling like your flyin at a mind bending speed towrds nothing while your sitting. has to do with your bodys sense of location in space. and when your feeling that dont move with your eyes closed. unless you like the feeling

5. Cool story bro.

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app