im so stoned i just sent myself an email

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by thebirdmachine, Sep 22, 2008.

1. lollllllllll

picked up a quarter of skunk the other day, stuff was quite dry but it's some pretty good shit, i would say indica sativa mix definately. the second half of the high is very sluggish and heavy but still very enjoyable.

dont have any pictures as my phone's dead and my camera's also dead :( it's not much to look at though. just shoes you dont judge weed by the way it looks.

2. niiiice. so im relatively new to smoking, so there is two types of weed? explain please.

3. oh man theres about to be a huge world open up to you, there are 1000's of marijuana strains that come from either a sativa, or a indica plant. then people mate the two plants and create a hybrid, theres millions of unknown strains,excinct strains, and known strains

4. well more like three varieties, sativa, indicia and hybrid

a sativa is a head high and indicia is a body high. a hybrid is a mixture of the two, which is what i'm smoking atm

5. There's also Hydro-weed.
    But that could be all strains.

6. hyrdo is water right? how does that work? ive heard of it but never knew what it was

7. hydro means hydroponic weed.

Hydroponics are plants that are grown in a plant nutrient solution (nutrients dissolved in water)

im not quite sure what kind of effect that has on the herb, but i do know thats what it is. It's also used with vegetables and that stuff.

8. Ok, so if there is sativa and indica, and I have only smoked indica before, would my first time accidentally smoking sativa scare the shit outta me? Because I never really knew what kind I was getting, and the first 4 times I felt normal, but last time I freaked because everything felt wierd.