Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm so sick of this

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Olebra1393, Apr 11, 2010.

1. It really pisses me off when I see all these threads with people saying "I just bought an x amount of weed for an x amount of money. Is it a good deal?" Why would anyone ever do a deal and not know if it's a good deal or not. BE SMART PEOPLE!!!!!! You're supposed to ask these questions before you do the deal! That was my rant and that is all.

One more question: I just bought an eighth for 90 bucks. Is it a good deal or what?

/sarcasm

2. This is a site for discussing marijuana. That's what they're doing. The apprentice tokers section is for people that are fairly NEW to smoking.

They only ask because they need help. Obviously when you started smoking you would ask the same questions.

3. it takes everyone a while to learn. everyone gets jipped once or twice its just life. once ur not buyin fkn oregano or somethin its not too bad but not good

4. I don't see the effect they have on you by asking a simple question of this nature?

5. As "Blunt ." has mentioned, why does this "piss you off"? I don't get it.

6. Don't click those threads?

7. Certainly wouldn't want to see what happens when something that should legitimately piss you off occurs.

8. Want some juice to go with your butthurt? :D

9. It pisses me off to see replies that say "dude you got ripped off, my boy hooks me up" and other ignorant people who don't realize that prices aren't the same everywhere.

Well, it irkes me as much as anything else possibly could off the internet lol.

10. I know where your coming from. But you act as if youve never felt shorted, or scammed after buying bud. Maybe you havnt, but alot of people have and it takes time and experience to be able to tell if you got jipped.

11. Want some cheese with that wine?