Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm so proud of myself

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MadNicePillows, Mar 6, 2009.

1. Hey guys, I've been smoking for about 3 1/2 - 4 years now, but i've never been able to roll a joint.... until today! I met this kid a month or so ago and we've been chilling a few times a week since then and today I mentioned not being able to roll and he's like today's the day you learn how to roll a joint and become a man! I was so pumped. so he talks me through step by step and my first joint came out fantastic! the only thing was the ends couldve been a tad tighter, so then i rolled another and this time the ends came out much better. I have never been prouder haha

2. Nice job man, although I'm surpised you didn't learn before, four years is a long bit of smoking. But congrats on that roll.

3. thats what im talkin bout!

4. thats funny...Ive been smoking for about that long and just learned how to roll myself. Mine seem to be on the loose side on the ends too. But as long as I can make a smoakable joint I'm happy.

5. congrats, i still need to learn lol. I'll just stick to my glass until someone teaches me.

6. a skill all stoners need to learn
    youve learned well young padawan!

7. Learning to roll is a very self-rewarding achievement, I'll give you that!

8. Sick man:) gratz dude

9. nicee. i've been smoking for about 9 months, and can roll near perfect joints and blunts. :D