Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm so pissed off at this.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by moneychies, Oct 27, 2011.

1. I recently got busted with marijuana and in turn to avoid penalties i have to take an online class about the "dangers" of marijuana. First of most if not ALL of the questions and information is so biased and so clouded by propaganda its's making me feel dumber reading it. There was a 1-10 section f you do or no not agree with it if you answered below a 5 you were not allowed to proceed. They are FORCING people to conform to their ideology. Examples of questions are and i'll include their "correct" answer.

Q:What activities are easy to do while under the influence of marijuana?
    A:Eating, sleeping, and watching TV

Q:A person who uses marijuana several times a day tends to have more social and physical problems than a non-user or casual user.
    A: true

these are jsut a few I honestly can say who ever made this test has borderline mental illness. :mad:

2. What? I have several physical deformities and I can't leave my house. It all started with my first joint :(

3. Dont take it soo personal...Jus take the dam class and get it done with.

4. Join The Occupy movement and change the country. False marijuana information needs to stop being spread by the "government". Yeah it's worse for you then coke because it's a class 3 drug. So don't do weed it's terrible for you. Fuck off uncle Sam