Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm So FUCKING SICK!!!

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by HighAsFuck247, Jan 4, 2010.

1. I've been up (no sleep except a couple hours a night) for 3 weeks since I quit smoking a month ago. I have progressively went downhill. I keep trying to tell my parents that I need this weed as my medicine and they won't listen to me. All they care about is there fucking religion. I'm 20 years old and they took my car away from me (i put it in their name after it got impounded and they refuse to let me drive it even though they have insurance on it and everything. It just sits in the driveway and if I need to go somewhere they make me ride with them. I have a perfect driving record.) I had to get antidepressants because I couldn't smoke which made me throw up, gave me horrible migraines, and now I'm going through withdrawal from one I'm allergic to. I literally feel like i got hit by a fucking train. My allergies and asthma have gotten so bad. My eyes have huge dark circles under them. I live in MI and I am completely broke. I just got denied unemployment because my employer (MEIJER) lied to UIA and told them I voluntarily quit even though they fired me. I have a court date where I have to plead guilty to CS use. Is there anything at all i can do to get the medical card or get some kind of help (I HAVE INSURANCE and my doctor won't recommend it to anyone)? I live in Michigan. I don't even have a way to get weed, all my friends just straight up ditched me. I can't take pharmaceuticals period! They make me feel like i'm going to DIE! WHAT AM I GONNA DO? BEFORE I FUCKING KILL MYSELF?

2. Sounds like you have a boat load of issues. Good luck to you, bro!

3. damn dude that sux can't you even get dirt or anything? if your that fucked up go to the pwn shop and sell something and get bud lol :eek:

4. I got money, Just no transportation, and shitty hookups. People always be robbing me and ripping me off. I tell them "I'm not giving you money until I see it on the scale". And of course, they "don't" have one, or they won't drop it off to me. I wish I had a good enough friend that would pick me up and smoke with me cuz I have money for the weed.

5. sounds pretty shitty bro. seriously should invest in some new friends if they all leave you when you need them most. more people than you'd think only care about your weed.

just wait until you find a legit hookup and stock up. or offer your friends a little incentive to come pick you up and help you. You pay for the bud they smoke it and drive. Kids that don't drive still get around, they just have to know what incentive works and have a little more patience.

sorry for your misfortune though, I'd def be selling to you on special prices and conditions. hopefully you'll find a nice me-type person to help you out though man

6. Get a job
    move out get your own place
    buy a car
    grow your own pot
    there is no instant cure to your problem
    or quit it all and check out n.a. And stay where you are at

7. take the initiative, meet some people, grow some balls.

sorry, i used to relate to your situation but you gotta do what you gotta do

8. #8 Stigma, Jan 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2010

qft. :D