im so fuckin sad, my dog died because of me

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Squid?, Jul 4, 2008.

1. so i was working outside in the yard today, and i had just dinished a bowl, i was nicely buzzed, my pitbull flea was on the line tied to a tree, and i dicided to try and cut down this dead tree, half way through, these yellow jackets started swrming areound me,(they had built a nest in the tree) i got stung six times before i made it inside, then after i doctored myself up, i realized i left flea out on the line, he got stung over 200 times, his heart stopped before i made it to the vet, i loved this dog, he was so sweet, and he loved everybody, and its my fault he just got killed, i am never going to forgive myself.

2. Damn dude my deepest condolences. R.I.P.

My dog Cloey died a few years back because I was to wrapped up in Halo2 online to notice my sister letting her outside. When she ran out she got hit and killed by a car driving in my neighborhood. It still hurts to think about it. I definitely know how your feeling and it sucks. Just give him a proper burial and say the last words. Again, my deepest condolences my friend. :eek:

3. Stay strong dude

4. Really sorry to hear that, unfortunately I'm rather drunk atm, but I can tell you that my cat died 2 years ago and I was really upset. You will get over it after a while, but it's always tough losing loved ones, pets or people.

5. man, i dont know what i would do if my dog died. I love my dog shes a pit too man, and shes so fucking loyal and dedicates her life to me. I take her everywhere with me she rides in my truck and is fucking awesome. I feel bad for you man for real. I know its hard man, but think about the good times you had man blaze a blunt and think about all the good times you guys shared.

6. Sorry for your loss. Try not to be too hard on yourself, those yellow jackets are vicious little fuckers. Keep us posted on how you're feeling.

7. R.I.P. mayne... i love pitbulls to death <3

I feel you though, I had a few pits a while ago and my ex-bf gave one of them away while i was at work, to one of his dummy friends who thought pits were cool or some shit. About a week later I ask the guy how the dog's doing... he said "the muthafuckas dead" and walked off.. turns out they never fed it that whole time and were letting their two lil kids beat on it all day long. SWEAR TO BOB I WANTED TO KILL HIM and i felt bad for letting it happen. I have moved on but never forgotten and you will too, eventually.

8. sorry for your loss.

light up for Flea :bongin:

9. That sucks man, I've got 3 dogs and i fucking love all of them. My dad ran over 2 of my dogs when i was growing up. Gonna smoke a bowl for flea :smoking:

10. Everyone Smoke One For Flea!

11. damn i know how it is, when my cat died it took me like 3 years to get over it..

12. sorry man,

it hurts to lose a friend.
    im sure he would have gladly sacrificed himself for you, as is the nature of man's best friend. still its terrible and our hearts go out to you

13. i fucking hate people like that...i could beat the fuck out of people that treat animals like that...

to the OP - sorry for your loss, i guess there aren't a lot of words that could cheer you up right now

14. dont beat ur self up over it to hard, it seems to be a honest mistake

15. That is heartbreaking. I'm sorry that had to happen to you and your dog.

16. thats awful dude.... sorry to hear that, don't take it to hard, stay strong.

17. dam thats tough bro serously sometimes unless its like someone insanely close to you it hurts more loosing a pet then just someone you know cause of all the time u spent w/ them and shit the last time i cried was shit 7 yrs ago when my dog died

18. I'm so sorry man, it's always a tough thing losing a loved one man. My most heart felt condolences to you.

RIP flea

19. losses suck dude. smoke it up, think of all the positive things you had together. shit happens. we're all human beings and we all make mistakes, believe me, i'm one of them. :(

20. well, im ok now, i pretty much gonna have an especially AWSOME fourth to honor him, but we have an exterminator coming in tomaorrow to OBLIDERATE all those little fuckers!