I'm so excited...

Discussion in 'General' started by IBlazeDaily, Jul 27, 2006.

1. I know, by the title of the thread you're like okay, "WHO GIVES A FUCK?" But listen up... I'm settling into my new job making some nice change and trying to make things right w/ the wifey (my actual wife and i've been living away from her for like 2 months now cuz her parents want me locked up and told the police I supply they son, all cuz I SMOKE! ROFL, I know fucked up situation right?)... The house we live in now is her parents house and they live right next door so we packing up this weekend and moving to the burbs. Found a nice ass 3 bedroom ranch style with a FULL basement and 3 car garage...at this point if you haven't realized what my excitement is surrounding then obviously you dont blaze...

The house is fucking perfect for me to start sprouting some serious Sour Disel, Dro and whatever the fuck else I wanna do - (Hence the reason for my Mini Grow Journal Thread - http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?t=101954&highlight=ibd's - Im growing that in my boys 2 family on the top level with no pumps, lights or shit, all natural. I knew i'd be moving and I figured what better way to learn than the natural way.)

Anyway, the basement has this big ass room the size of 3 average bedrooms put together shaped like a L. There is a room off to the side of the laundry room that I swear someone was thinking a studio when they started building the room. The music room has a little closet sized section that would make a PERFECT booth, the best part is it's still a 'bare' room so all i gotta do is fiberglass, sound proof and drywall and I have a nice ass booth! On top of that I just got my hands on a Mac Book Pro for music!

I attached some random pics of the living room, hallway, basement, music room, etc... I look forward to many days of blazing, growing and laying tracks in the burbs away from the city and minding my mothafucking own business! The best part is I get to share my timeline w/ all my GC representers and get that good feedback! The only pic I dont have is my grow setup...I dont have to build shit, there is this 5 level, 5 foot shelving unit right upunder the stairs... anyway yeah, looking forward to sharing every step with my Grass City Family...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. congrats im glad everythings workin out for ya. good luck with ur grow! :hello:

3. Don't take pictures of the outside. That wouldn't be good.

4. [quote name='xXMelkorXx']Don't take pictures of the outside. That wouldn't be good.[/quote

I was thinking that same thing lol, that's why I didn't include the garage :p...

5. Thats pretty sweet if you get a studio in your house. You could rent it out and make some cash. Good luck on the grow man

6. Congrats on the house, my friends dad used to have a studio in his garage.