I'm so excited! :D

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Bencker, Dec 6, 2007.

1. Check this out guys, i just got one of my photos published in the newspaper for the first time!

[​IMG]

I'm so happy :) And it's gonna be in the real paper tomorrow. And on tuesday i think a couple of other photos will be in the paper.

The scoop was that the store Diva has recently started up a new store, and last night they got robbed. Clothes worth approximately $50 000
    got stolen.

I'm working as a photographer/photographers assistant at the local newspaper, and ive learned so much and it's really fun. Just today i met the head coach AND assistant coach for the local hockey team that i root for! I'm gonna upload a bunch of other photos later on when i've put them on my computer and resized them and all that :)

2. congrats dude, what language is that paper in?

3. Thanks! Swedish:)

4. Wow, that's awesome man. Congratulations!! Post more of your stuff up...wish I could read Swedish haha

5. Thats awesome, being published give you mucho credo. Looks like you are on your way to making it as a career photographer, kudos to you!

>:) Smoke more weed.

6. Thanks guys ! Here's some more photos i've taken this week on different assignments :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. congrats bro

8. awesome :0

9. Congratz man, glad to see someone from GC artwork's pay off. Hope this is just the beginning.