Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm so drunk right now

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by moongazed, Sep 11, 2012.

1. [quote name='"Addicted313"']who drinks wine to get drunk.. really?![/quote]

it's all about that boxed wine!

2. where did you read that?lol:rolleyes:

3. Thanks, Captain Obvious!

4. Keep drinking and say Bye-Bye to your few and lovely brain cells.

5. Dont give a fuck *****. how do you do

6. i'd much rather be high right now, but this rum certinly has made mef orget the probelms of reality for the moment and I LIKET THAT VERY MUCH SO INDEED

7. who doesnt like slutS? :confused:

8. I'm shutting this thread down. EVERYONE STFU NOW AND LEAVE!

9. You're not the OP, you can't shut a thread down.

10. Well, weed and wine worked out pretty crazy yesterday. Drank wine the whole day. White wine in the morning and red wine late afternoon till night. Past out once and was ripped hard the rest of the time. I'd do it again if it weren't for the sick feeling that the wine gave me.

I think I'll stick to weed for now. I don't get how people become alcoholics. You gotta be a real fein to continue wanting to put your body through that mess.

11. yeah man I can only drink like once a month tops

I can smoke, all day every day though lol

12. I'd rather have a loyal girlfriend then a one night stand any day buddy.

13. [quote name='"Stoner405"']I'm shutting this thread down. EVERYONE STFU NOW AND LEAVE![/quote]

No!!!!

14. [quote name='"frankenfish"'][/quote]

Haha chuck Norris

15. Alcoholism runs in my family. My great grandfather was an alcoholic, my grandfather was an alcoholic, and my dad is an alcoholic.

I personally, enjoy drinking beer. I don't care if I get drunk or not. I just like drinking a few beers every now and then. A lot of times at party's ill never even get drunk. I drink a 6 pack and barely get a buzz and I only weigh like 135lbs.

Maybe tolerance runs in the family too? :p

I like smoking bud more though. Sometimes I can drink and smoke no problem. Other times, I get terribly sick. Even when I'm not drunk.

Just my 2 cents

16. i dont like sluts if they are ugly. But then again ugly girls are pretty much like guys. Only good as friends. Just saying.

17. yeah in what your saying them being slutty is irrelevant.

what your saying is

"i don't like ugly chicks" lol

18. well you usually dont find loyal girlfriends when your getting trashed with random people, just saying :p

19. I like sluts but not the annoying kinds though.