Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm so drunk right now

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by moongazed, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Honestly, alcohol can be good to get you f uped. I like wine. It's just a really strong buzz. Holy fuck.

2. [quote name='"moongazed"']Honestly, alcohol can be good to get you f uped. I like wine. It's just a really strong buzz. Holy fuck.[/quote]

Honestly.. No shit it can be good to get you fucked up.. It's alcohol, if you drink a lot you will get fucked up

3. Drunk in the A.M, always a wise decision.

4. Someone found dad's liquor shelf.

5. this is why you don't drink. You make dumb threads like this.

6. Stupid threads should be at the bottom of reasons why you shouldn't drink. lol.

7. drinking any amount makes me sick. its so stupid

8. Dude, I'm so high.

9. Me too. Honestly, I just woke up today and on an empty stomach, drank an entire bottle of wine that I got for free last night.

I don't drink very often. Pretty good rush but felt kind of sick after. I still can't shake the feeling of nausea and sickness that I get from alcohol. I don't want to build up enough tolerance to do so, either.

Anyway, Just smoked a bowl of jack herer about 20 mins ago and got something to eat and now feel much better. Much different.

10. na...really? lmao.btw alcahol makes you feel that way because youre liver treats it as a poison and drains the rest of youre bodies energy to dispell it. so basically it makes you feel that way by slowly killing you

11. Alcohol makes guys become douches, and girls become sluts. Smoke weed, make wise decisions!

12. omg i remember when i found my moms liquor when i was 14 too

13. LOL just like marijuana kills your brain cells and gives you cancer

14. This thread is bad! And you should feel bad!

Attached Files:

15. [quote name='"TokinUp"']

na...really? lmao.btw alcahol makes you feel that way because youre liver treats it as a poison and drains the rest of youre bodies energy to dispell it. so basically it makes you feel that way by slowly killing you[/quote]

Good to know :cool:

16. "I remember my first beer"

17. Yea op...

I remember the first time I got drunk too ..

Hahaha

18. who drinks wine to get drunk.. really?!

19. ^^a lot of people actually.