Im so confused lol

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by CincyWhiteBoy32, Jan 19, 2018.

1. So first off I'm growing some good old reggie seeds. (I have 2 different kinds from 2 different kinds of reggie). So I planted the first one a month before the second one. I vegged for a month and a half then threw the first one in flower then a month later the second one got thrown into flower. Well needless to say for what ever reason the first one hermed out in like the 3rd or 4th week of flower and started growing seeds, which was around the same time I threw the second one into the flower tent. So being a newbie and desperate to yield my first harvest I let the hermie live and harvested it at week 8. So obviously the second plant also turned out to be a hermie. Now I have seeds from both plants and I don't know which seeds carry the hermie trait and which seeds don't? Or maybe they are all hermie seeds idk...?? Cant somebody help a newbie out haha??

2. If your first plant was a female and pollinated itself, then I believe the seeds would also be female, however they might be more likely to herm themselves. If its an option where you live and you want to commit to it, try buying feminized seeds from a seedbank, genetics can go a long way.

3. That's the danger of a bagseed. If it hermied and made a seed in your bag it is likely to hermie when you grow it. I have cloned plants that have hermied and in later grows I was able to grow them seedless. Sometimes they can settle out or if you can keep them from stress they will finish without male flowers.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. How cinky and whiteboy are you?

5. Its "cincy" not cinky lol and how super cool of a guy could you be???