Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im Skeptical on Ghosts but...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, Dec 11, 2015.

1. #1 LovingTree, Dec 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2015
    While I am skeptical on ghosts and I believe I might have only seen 1 in an old Civil War Virginia Mtn Outpost when I was way younger, why are there so many frequent reports over hauntings near areas of the Civil War, especially in Gettysburg? The amount of reports are tremendous and consistent...

Also do you think that when people die an unjust death they stay a spirit on earth/haunting around as a ghost potentially before receiving future fate?

2. #2 StonedForSeasons, Dec 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2015
    There is no empirical evidence to support paranormal theories without some sort of pseudoscience involved.

However, the brain is a complex organ, and anecdotal evidence does show that some people are more susceptible to EM radiation that can cause paranormal like hallucinations.

This is also most likely in the wrong forum lol

3. I think that a way to explain these ghosts, is that they are the souls of the people who weren't ready to die. When they died they didn't want to move on to the other realm, so they stay here trying to come back. But its just a theory.

4. I don't believe in ghosts.