Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

im sick of life

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by peachcigar, May 30, 2009.

1. im not going to kill myself or anything Im just tired of everything sick of having to do everything just want to get high and forget about it

2. highs arent meant for u to forget ur problems. there gonna still be there when u come back. take ur problems head on, solve them, get help, take xanx or sum shit. then come back and enjoy weed

3. yeah your lookin at the ganja the wrong way but whats wrong bro why you feelin so bad?

4. i know exactly how u feel, i do that same, others will say not to do that but i say fuck it. if u do it when your happy ur allowed to do it if ur down. drink, your ass off and smoke a blunt and listen to hardcore music FUCKING RAGE

what i do best, fuck shit up when your pissed

5. I ment high as being fucked up in genral not just weed and I take klonopen sometimes but its not like anything special I have done so many benzos its just like o im poping a xanex who cares

6. yeah man, just do whatever relaxes you. yeah your using the jane for the wrong thing, but when your having a rough LIFE, its ok to bend the rules alittle bit. besides whos really gonna stop you?

7. haahah i dunno bro, i feel where ur coming from, but it often leads down a really dark and slippery slope. i say see professional help as soon as possible, maybe quit some drugs (as hard as it may sound) and confront ur problems.

look at em, his whole new album preaches about how he was in a depression and nearly died from drugs and how he had to fight through it

8. man the best day of my life was with my ex, shared a half gram of yayo, snorted a 800mg of vikodin and drank a 40oz. then later smoked 4 bowls with her brother. best days ever are when seriously out of reality!

showtek - FTS

This is what I love, and can't stop lovin'.
    Get wasted at partys, from 9 till 7 in the morning.
    I live for the music, rollin' blunts, feelin' high, gettin' loaded
    - or take some pills and go to La La Land.
    Spendin' all my money on dope and extreme high price tickets.
    But in the end, it's all worth it.
    I like to live in my own world. Fuck regular life! Fuck a '9-to-5' job!
    I'm told to enjoy every moment, every hour, every minute.
    Thats what I do at fridays and saturdays. Why should I take life so seriously?
    I just want to do, what I like to do! Be far from reality, 'cause I can't stand society!
    It's my own world, I just wan't to hear the music.

HELL YEAH

9. Yeah, I think we all get those type feelings every now and then. The key is to be optimistic and know that things will get better. I do a "gratitude list" were I list the things Im grateful for. If you're having a hard time finding things to be grateful for, you should realize the simple truths about your life. (Trust me there is plenty if you look hard enough.)

Sometimes life is hard, full of trials and tribulations. Never let them get you down. Instead, do as my sig. suggest and use these adversities to learn from and grow.

It all boils down to this simple truth: "Every day above ground, is a good day."

Keep your head up and your glass half full, as these things always have a tendency of working themselves out. Don't walk through life forgetting what a blessing life truly is. Stop and smell the roses, pet a dog, spoil a child, go see the world, enjoy nature. We only get one chance at this, I recommend you try your hardest to make the best of it.

Peace be with you.

10. that songs the fuckin shit

11. u heard it be4 or just now listen to it?

hardstyle is where its at bby

12. dude Im just now listening to it recomend me some other cool shit

freaks on e thats what we fuck mane

13. #13 ATXsouljah, May 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2009

YouTube - dj zany - pure
    zoi i-dont loose your head

this song is another awsome song when lit up like a christmas tree bro

im allowed to link to youtube correct?

14. So do it man. Forget about it. Fuck it. Forget about alllllllllllll the bullshit that's stressing you out and simply move forward. Don't give up, just think of the shit you have to do to elevate and stay determined. You've still got a future ahead of you man, a future with plenty happy moments and good times. So don't let whatever shit you're going through keep you down, do exactly as you wish... get high man, forget about it and think of tomorrow. It'll be a new day. There's solutions to your problems man you just gotta think a little further into shit to get yourself together and move yourself forward.
    Best of luck.

15. Base jumping cures the soul.

16. Some may disagree, however some may agree completely with my opinion. I suggest that you do get high, and then solve your problems while high. Whenever I have an issue if I do smoke I look at the problem from behind a different window and might be able to solve it in a way I would have never thought of.

However if it is financial troubles I suggest you do quit drugs. Just don't give up on life and get high and "fuck it all" you don't want to be another government statistic that is used to corrupt kids saying that drug users get nowhere in life.

Live for the youth, believe it or not you change someones life everyday, whether you buy a gallon of gas or you buy a gallon of milk.

17. Everyone feels that way at some point in their life or another for the most part. The important thing is what you do about it. If your answer is to retreat into a drug induced haze then I would suggest finding a good rehab facility.

18. get a hobby. Grow some weed, or get a job or something, I was in this same state of mind because all the bullshit people around me but I just keep my mind on my garden and my music making because it relaxes me, do what u gotta do to feel good. Marijuanas' a great antidepressant. pack that bowl and spark it thats what they prescribe it for.:smoke

Edit: don't smoke yourself up stupid just a few hits :

19. Sleep more.