im sick: i got pancreatitis, my pancreas is fucked :(

Discussion in 'General' started by CHRONIKKKK, Jun 15, 2007.

1. i just went to the doctor .. they checked me with this thing. i had to take my shirt off the squirted some transparent crap on me and like had this little machine thing that checked my stomach liver pancreas kidneys and all that ... and i got a fat liver, i got a stomach infection and my pancreas is fucked .. i got pancreatitis .... my doctor sayd theres a chance ill get diabetes ... so now im stuck ona fucked up diet .... im not allowed to drink alcohol at all .. mater of fact all im allowed to drink s this nasty tasting tea they gave me and no sugar in it ... im nt allowed to eat any sugar whatsoever no salt no peper no kethcup mayo mustard .. im basically not allowed to eat anything good

all i can eat is :

rice
    peas
    chicken (boiled)
    toast bread
    and that gay tea .. plus they gave me like a shitload of medicine
    like antibiotics and shit ...

not allowed to smoke ciggs either wich compleatly sucks ass i feel like im going crazy

now i got a question .. would smoking a bowl fuck my health up even more or is it safe to smoke a bowl and relax a little ?

anywaes peace gc and any help/advice would be great ..

2. I dunno man, but that freakin sucks, good luck with all of that :d

3. Yea i'm gettin my teeth pulled soon and i'm gonno b on antibiotics and i was wondering if i can still smoke bud. I looked it up and read that smoking weed slows down the effect of drugs so healing would take longer than usual which i dont think is safe. So just waitill ure off the antibiotics then smoke a nice blunt and u'll b the happiest man

4. yeah man but thing is .. im in fucking HORRIBLE pain .. i cant even stand up my abdomen fucking burns it kills and i need something to ease the pain .. i asked the doctor and she wouldnt give me any painkillers ... cuz she knows im the type of guy that abuses any pill that gets you high .... so i an going fucking crazy i dont know what to do for the pain to go away :(

gc actually helps tho

peace gc !!

5. Tell him to give you pain pills or you are going to smoke alot of weed.

6. ask your doctor they can't snitch on you its illegal but i would suggest you do whatever it takes not to get diabetes.. inless you like putting a 4inch shot into your stomach twice a day and if thats the case do w/e you want :)

7. yeah i know what you mean .. im trying my best not to get that shit man .. i dont wanna shoot insuline 2wice a day ... shits fucked ... but yeah .. how the fuck do i make the pain go away ...

does anyone know if there is a way out of pancreatitis without me getting diabetes ? id do anything

8. I don't really have any helpful advice or anything, but get well soon. We'll be tokin' for ya.

9. Sometimes you gotta take shit as it comes to ya man see how you are in a week and if you can't take that shit go to the doctor and plead for the pain to go away:( Did you drink a shit load recently? Thats what usually does it :D btw is it acute or chronic?

10. drank a shitload
    poppes a shitload of pills (never mixed alcohol with alky tho UNLESS there xanax)

but yeah i just quit everything cold turkey .. i smoke like 2 cigs a day (use to be a pack a day kinda guy like 48 hours ago so its hard)

and its acute i think .. i hope anyways . but yeah hope everythings ganna be alright .. smoke one up for me :D ill smoke a lot more dedicated to the city when i get better (if i get better)

peace gc

11. Best of luck. Get better, and then eat a huge pizza, fries, and a beer :p

12. I don't know, the doctor would for sure tell you not to smoke weed but I probably would anyways. I hope you get better and don't have it, that diet is pretty fucked up. And I'd go crazy if I was told I couldn't drink or smoke cigs anymore, sorry to hear that and hopefully this is all temporary..

13. Dude, that's some serious shit. Get that checked man, I had a relative who had a Pancreas diease, the results weren't good man.
    Take care of yourself.

14. you lucky you got that shit checked in time...enlarged liver? you been fuckin with too much alcohol lately? pills?...after your done with the medication i would suggest get a good natural cleanser for your liver/kidneys...flush all the caca sauce out of ur organs.

15. I'd think your safe to toke, but deffinatly ask your doctor first, worst he can do is tell you it'll fuck something up.

16. thats what i was thinkin

was it the booze? pills?

17. lol got 6th teeth pulled traded my pain killers for bud lol.....so far gotten like 12 teeth pulled

18. What happend with the pancreas bro? I may have same issue going to doc tomorrow....kinda scared.

19. shit, lil boosie has been livin with full blown diabetes and hes a walkin chimney

but thats sucks man, hope u get through

its gonna be worse when the munchies come around and you gotta eat celery sticks lol

20. Ask yourself this. Is it worth dying over?