Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im sick but i want to smoke.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by FriedFriend, Jul 16, 2012.

1. hey guys,
    i am sick with a chest cold + cough and i want to get high. but i think smoke will make it worse as it did yesterday. what should i do? i don't have enough for edibles about 1g thats it right now. i hate this problem.

2. ^ Second the firecracker.

3. firecracker is probably the best idea

4. I've never made a firecracker. i think i will fuck it up the first time.

5. I didnt fuck it up the first time, it was easy lol. And when I smoked when I was sick I disliked smoking for like 2 weeks. I hated it

6. You can't really fuck up man. Just follow the instructions. Your be amazed at how stoned you will get.

7. agreed. firecracker sounds good

8. I made a perfect first firecracker and fucked up the next time I made them... xD

9. Screw the firecracker band wagon. OP I always smoke when I'm sick which is rare anyway. It will make you feel better, that's for sure. Preferably a vaporizer should be used.

If you haven't made one before its easy but it takes a while to make then wait for it to kick in, AND takes a gram.

10. [quote name='"FriedFriend"']hey guys,
    i am sick with a chest cold + cough and i want to get high. but i think smoke will make it worse as it did yesterday. what should i do? i don't have enough for edibles about 1g thats it right now. i hate this problem.[/quote]

I had the same problem as you a few months ago, I just kept smoking. It didn't really affect me. Actually during the high I had no symptoms but when the high wore off it sucked. If you have a bong, put ice cold water and even some Ice cubes in it. I find it had a smoother hit and is a lot less irritating.

11. or if you can just keep the gram for when your all better imagine how high you`ll get after a few days break

12. smoke a cold bong or vape. make some cannaoil. MUCH better than firecrackers. you can get destroyed off half a gram.

13. I smoke when sick (any type of sick, including what you have) and the initial pain of smoke is overridden by the soothing effects of the cannabis in my body!

14. [quote name='"TopDawgEnt"']I smoke when sick (any type of sick, including what you have) and the initial pain of smoke is overridden by the soothing effects of the cannabis in my body![/quote]

TDE fan? I've had Ab Soul's Control System
    On repeat all day

15. [quote name='"Manik209"']

TDE fan? I've had Ab Soul's Control System
    On repeat all day[/quote]

Yessssss, huuuge fan of the TDE fam.

Control System was an amazing album. Favourite song?

16. [quote name='"TopDawgEnt"']

Yessssss, huuuge fan of the TDE fam.

Control System was an amazing album. Favourite song?[/quote]

Pineal Gland. Yours?

17. Book of Soul was magical.

18. TOKE AWAY. It will make you cough shit up which is GOOD you'll get better much faster if you toke, pass out, repeat. Believe me this ain't no speculation this shit is anecdotal.

19. Personally, weed clears my lungs. Go for it.