I'm short, mad short.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by jimboob, Jun 20, 2010.

1. I'm a 19 year old guy. I think im ok looking, but I'm like 5'2. Maybe 5'3 on a good day. I've only had one girlfriend for a short amount of time, and besides that few other hookups. I noticed that the less i give a shit the more likely I am to get some action, but its always in my head. It's been a while since i've met anyone though...

What do u guys think, am I fucked? its hard finding short girls that are availible and not looking for taller guys. It can be hard competing with taller people too sometimes.

Any of you have any short people sucsess stories?

myabe i'll post my facebook or somthing. theres nothing special on there though just some vacation and old sweet sixteen pics.

2. lol..that is all.

3. If your short, and a girl is judging you based on just that. FUCK THEM! Not worth your time if they do that. Hopefully you will meet some awesome rad chick that actually goes for someone's personality rather than "looking for taller guys".

As long as you are confident in yourself, and your not over cocky, and your NOT looking. Something will eventually come along, it may take time yes but its just much more worth it.

4. Man Im short and I do okay with the ladies. A little extra muscle never hurt though.

5. #5 MDavid2010, Jun 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2010
    Damn my grandma is taller than that. Maybe some platform shoes?

jkjk just be yourself :)

6. There's this couple that I always see at work... the guy is around your height, maybe shorter... and the girl is at least 6ft tall. Soo, apparently girls can look past that shit.

But I also know a number of guys who are around your height and they seem to do fine. You just gotta feel 6ft tall. ;)

7. "Anything worn in confidence is beautiful"

Not sure how this goes for you OP, but just be confident and itll work out hopefully.

8. Dude there is a little person here in the city and he was talking about how he picks up chicks. Why are you making your height such an issue? The dude doesn't let his height affect his chances of picking up ladies. His confidence is up there and yours is probably way down. So slap some confidence into yourself and act cool, confident and be yourself. I can't stress how much confidence is important. I love a man that's cool and confident. It is a big turn on :devious: You are 5'2" you say....well act and feel like you're 6'2".

9. Make due with what you have and use it to your advantage.
    Stop using your height as an excuse.

I wish i was taller but you don't see my pouting.
    I know what you mean and i feel you .

10. Damn I'm 5'9" and wish I was taller...

this is good advice

11. Your height varies?

12. i'm only 5'8 I feel short at times also. But then I see guys shorter than me with hot girlfriends.

I guess i'm not as short as you but i feel short when i'm around tall guys that are over 6 feet tall.

it is a fact most girls like taller guys like 6 feet plus....

but short guys get women also. i've also seen short dudes with gils taller than they are.

a guy I work with is your height and he's had a couple fo giflriends and he's confident about his height.

basically you can't change your height just learn to accept it.

13. You could always just date a dwarf :confused_2:

I kid I kid. But yea like everyone else said you just gotta be confident in who you are. Im 6 ft but only 140 lbs so Im skinny and I always get insecure when I see guys that are my height but have size on em. But then I just say fuck it. I am who I am and if you dont like it then keep walking. However it is easier to gain weight then it is to grow.

Confindence is the key to womans heart tho. If you own what you have proudly women will wonder what it is that makes you so confident.

14. but beign short really limits your potential dates..... me being 5'8 some girls that are close to my height might not want to date me cus they want a guy that is taller than they are.

I don't know if i'd be considered short, i'm more average I think but anyone shorter than me is pretty short. I know a couple guys shorter than me by quite a bit and they pretty much only get asian chicks cus most asian chicks and guys are pretty short.

you said you aren't bad looking so that's a good thing.

15. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zyf0YwUJcqk]YouTube - [/ame]

aaaahhhhh....feels good to be tall as fuck.

although I really want a vw ghia, but I''m too tall for one.:(

16. I'm 5 feet tall exactly, and I've always went after guys closer to my height, I don't like to hug my guy and my face be at his tummy! Haha

I don't think you're that short though
    I have a friend and he's like 4 foot tall and really chill haha

17. Damn, my little sister is 5'1-2ish and shes not 12 yet! Ok all kidding aside...

You know what they say...a poor craftsman blames his tools, or blames his too small tools, or something like that.

Alright, done being a dick (and a tall one at that!-sorry again...), but put on your big boy pants (do you know what they look like) and get the fuck out there. Chat up whoever the fuck you please }(under say, 4'8"). all you can do is try (no really, thats ALL you can do)

18. eh...sorry OP, been one of those banter filled days with the brothers/sister and the old man. But seriously, gtfo there and just be you. Can't let your short-comings hold ya down.

19. I'm 5'4", and I have no problems. It's weird for others to see me with taller girls sometimes, but what do I care? I love me some sexy, long legs. :cool:

But for the most part, I end up with girls around my size.

20. Confidence bro, you shouldn't let your height affect that. Besides real women don't worry about things like that.